A wheat that is untreshed.

When you lost the world of yours you would like to believe
to the curse of a hateful and vagrant society
I believe there is no revenge
just misery
there is no pity
but agony
there is no heart but insincerity
cause everyone you meet after is just a bitch
there are no fishes in the sea
there are no fishes in the sea
there are no fishes in the sea
there are no fishes to even be.

When you lost the world of yours you would like to believe
to the curse of a hateful and vagrant society
I believe there is no revenge
just Misery
agony misery
sex on the rocks no never
but agony in the despair of
the knocking being commonplace
without the heart of men and women in love

The children keep coming from people who don't care
are so robotic to hate the heart
so robotic to hate the mind
so robotic to be so unkind
raising abominations of the human kind
you could be poor, rich
you could educated, not
you are just waste
if you don't good head on your shoulders
and hoe,
I don't need
you cause you are that abomination

No one cared about you they were chasing their lust
No cared to show you any love they were chasing their money
and no one cared all because they were doing both,
fuck
why would I place myself with an abomination
there is no consequence to see your heart ungodly
till you make that action

If I could see you and me together and
the path we would have took when you would be so
inspired and influenced of this place because
of the implications of romance
I would never have dated you.
I would never have dated you.

You would be saved, safe and sane all alone.
But I am not that man.
I can never recover.

Comments

Popular Posts