Ahhaha! The kerning.
So, tonight or this morning in part( I like to think that when it's dark, its night but others say otherwise) completed the full story for what could be considered the Mind games in Murder version of the story. Concludes just what a person will suffer just to be with their ideal person and figure that they have no special meaning or romantic meaning to them at all but a lust yearning want or a hole filling one of no emotion. Fuck, I told this story and it's told by several songs too so another fall 2016 objective reached( a body ruined by architecture). It is a lot of pages and there will be a progress video of course, too- just to record progress. This story tells a story from 2004 to 2013, about something that might break the senses any good comes about romance. I will tell you this is the beginning of a story that sets up for something later on. However I will still attempt a small exact remake of the original work that will add into a story later on.
Comments
Post a Comment