Fall 2016 New titles a Technogothica title.

Around this time and prior, three years ago there were many new ideas I created and yet could never catch up to. Of course what was never mentioned in theme, these works were similar to whom? Oh, yes the Technogothica work and if ever I was to be successful in reviving the focus of the fall 2016 basically Technogothica in its building blocks then these titles could be revived too. However despite the previous plans to not accept any new ideas to be worked, I realize that deposition was on the path to survival in a dire state and can revert back to a free yet cautious tone. There is also more each series was meant to have its own style of icons and backgrounds in which I call technologies. In all, it comes all together nicely when can reveal your plans as intended.

Comments

Popular Posts