Current plan; three volumes for the following nearly done.

Herein, this year done some top notch stuff and if you are with me have done at least three volumes for the following series that have ten or more serials within them. Yet each serial is four pages and yet can be up to 11 pages long. The following series I have worked on for much of the year and now it time to complete these stories and publish them. O, I present the following works.

France Noodle

Supreme

Runcecasters

Zino Flyboy( skin 2)

Polards

There to be said that Black Magic is not included because it not to this level of development of having three volumes in a more full context near completion. While it has it many times in draft-it does not in completion and is not included here. This is what I will be working on in the meantime of Mindgames, Sunglasses Wintertribes, TIM and Technogothica.

In the previous list of course I did work on the titles to even get to three volumes....yet for someone like Zino Flyboy-the three volumes were already there. The real reason why I did not get to complete the works when I could is is frankly because I was tired, plagued with other issues and just slowed by some emotional means of bad consequence and really could not do things as I normally would in a near incapacitated state of being.

Comments

Popular Posts