For me: drawing about sex was taboo.

For me, drawing about sex was taboo. I would never have thought there would be a day where in which I would post actual drawn images of it online and include it in stories instead of ripping it up or as if to flush it down the toilet like a salem witch trails type of mentality. When I first was to create the story that would be TIM, what did I do? There was no sexual nature in the work but it was a very pure space and I probably would have been horrified to gaze into the future to realize that I had finally embraced the "forbidden images". But then realize that just maybe the ambition of sex drawn and nude bodies are not wrong and nor is just the purity of a work neither without these sexual notions.

Comments

Popular Posts