Retrospective analysis 2016 fall's new project and how it could have been improved.

The mistake of fall 2016 was that I never wrote down the true stories with girls of the past and left all up to a comic form and yet that comic could never be continued even today or up to today. Recent have wrote of happenings with girls and women at various time periods or made references. I will not make this all about the little women of the past or then or there but in 2016 fall, writing of certain stories I do not do- I drew them. In retrospect should have wrote them and maybe that is just what I should even do. But there is only so much space in once context to another to progress the story or stories in an event even. So yea, I did try to create comics about real life happenings but it would never ever work out until 2017 summer that I could do this really or maybe before then in spring 2017 did I do such a thing. The graphic novel is kind of a really bad interpretation of the idea of these stories. I however will see if I can make these ideas a reality...if not by the previous posts.s

Comments

Popular Posts