The future of Mindgames.
Oh, so that. The future of Mindgames. Again, is something that is different than what it was to be. Originally this work to be a short story but "I can see it be a longer work", I pondered one day. I could use it to tell the full story of something. Friends in the distance, in the past few months I have done just that. Each of the previous points in either the End of Mindgames or Aftermath of Mindgames is a serial. end. after
Yet beyond that there is a future for another story to a certain point. I intend to make Mindgames a real series in the near future as really I was always careful about what limits of clarity into events I can offer. But now, I have enough story to go behind to create a series for the work. Though this will come not until 2020. For now will focus on the sum of titles that tell a complete story as has been worked on for the last 6 months...!
Yet beyond that there is a future for another story to a certain point. I intend to make Mindgames a real series in the near future as really I was always careful about what limits of clarity into events I can offer. But now, I have enough story to go behind to create a series for the work. Though this will come not until 2020. For now will focus on the sum of titles that tell a complete story as has been worked on for the last 6 months...!
Comments
Post a Comment