For me; 2008.
I revel in the days that I did fight for my own right to create my works. Back in 2008, no one in my corner- I started new advents to get closer to my dreams. I went the sum of a distance. If you are to understand, I did everything for myself and that was that. Yet one wants to believe the world is so much more and yet I have come to realize by 2019, it cannot be when the habitat of creation is a feral wasteland and barren field of competing animals and not people. It would make me sad to know that people can earnest not even make the same virtuous as I did ever back then and the success of everything is gauged on money....I would be sad in reality not at all because back then I knew just what I was fighting for.
Comments
Post a Comment