One thing I regret about that early fall 2016.
I regret that I did not write my story down. I regret that I paid so much attention to things and people who took away from me and me being able to live my life. I regret that I did not write about my life. No, that I was not willing to because of how just deep in the black shit of corruption I was mixed up in. I did not participate but I saw a corrupt society around me. School, church and religion even add the art community into that mix and even the job market-just corrupt and ifrit like. They still remain today but what is different is that I fight back to tell my own story. I tell my story now when everyone is trying their earnest to shut me and saying that my way and view is never legitimate. In the following of the Mind Games, the murder is all about people trying to murder my character even if you like them or their is a mutual like or even romance at a point. No, one has ever dared but be the one ally I ever needed. No, the real brutal thing is that in this story-the narrator is the only one who can continue his life but stopping as many blades as possible. This time will expand the measure of the story with the routes of ideals found within the original. That being said last year was trying to move MK MZODERN in another direction but was spoken there was a graphic version of my early teenage years. Yet, I will make a story that covers a creative, a romantic, and a problematic set of ideals/themes in my life from 13 to 24! Or more accurately, 23! Ten years for this story. Ten years a drama. Ten years a victory and ten years a constant trauma, stigma, disbelief and betrayal at the hands of privileged people who can think no way but one. I wish I would have written all of it down this story when I was 21! Or the one that even could be written and that is my great regret of fall 2016 early on.
Comments
Post a Comment