end of Mindgames.
Ode, the new year was kind. It gave me hope in an obscure clothing story some people must go to alot.
Yet slowly the people crushed me. I had to hold up against the punches and the hatred, the couples and the filming of me sitting as if a spectale on a bench. So much hidden forces.
There was not a person to be trusted. Everyone was much an enemy even that so called friend was just a brutal kind.
People tried one day on a day of flowers and rain to show human sympathy but I was already done and gone.
I ran to rest. I rested and thought and then eventually I started to run again. I ran down to a place at a place that had a coast and saw how no one was there. It was my solace.
Success in sort poured in; I had new ideas and new rhythm. I had to accomplish my dreams. But first I had to completely revive myself and with a new story, I started my ride.
I suffered to listen to the most dumb shit ever. But I really say, I fought for the honesty of an education. No one appreciated that and I had to fight earnesty, tooth and nail and suddenly I was given the tone of hell quaking in fear.
I started a new set of a focus and a new goal. Many rose in support and many rose against me.
I thought of a clear fight. I made the heavy impacts and "they" surely were impacted and their grip let go of everything. A social life? The creative endeavors?
I did say there were a great manner of battles. One that are incredible and fierce and only got worse in the clarity of violence and the implications of corruption not ever upended until then.
I ran with wolves. And I was tried to be ambushed again but this time I was ready.
Things started to go sweet by the first major holiday and then not-the worst corruption uncovered.
Then yet again and I started the effort that would end it all.
The effort ended it all and after all these travels, the adventure had just begun.
O, I would look to the sum of copies of planetary bodies for the answer of where to go next.
Yet slowly the people crushed me. I had to hold up against the punches and the hatred, the couples and the filming of me sitting as if a spectale on a bench. So much hidden forces.
There was not a person to be trusted. Everyone was much an enemy even that so called friend was just a brutal kind.
People tried one day on a day of flowers and rain to show human sympathy but I was already done and gone.
I ran to rest. I rested and thought and then eventually I started to run again. I ran down to a place at a place that had a coast and saw how no one was there. It was my solace.
Success in sort poured in; I had new ideas and new rhythm. I had to accomplish my dreams. But first I had to completely revive myself and with a new story, I started my ride.
I suffered to listen to the most dumb shit ever. But I really say, I fought for the honesty of an education. No one appreciated that and I had to fight earnesty, tooth and nail and suddenly I was given the tone of hell quaking in fear.
I started a new set of a focus and a new goal. Many rose in support and many rose against me.
I thought of a clear fight. I made the heavy impacts and "they" surely were impacted and their grip let go of everything. A social life? The creative endeavors?
I did say there were a great manner of battles. One that are incredible and fierce and only got worse in the clarity of violence and the implications of corruption not ever upended until then.
I ran with wolves. And I was tried to be ambushed again but this time I was ready.
Things started to go sweet by the first major holiday and then not-the worst corruption uncovered.
Then yet again and I started the effort that would end it all.
The effort ended it all and after all these travels, the adventure had just begun.
O, I would look to the sum of copies of planetary bodies for the answer of where to go next.
Comments
Post a Comment