Apollo; the third part.
So, originally Apollo was to be a three book story.Today that translates into three different comic works. Earlier this year I started working on the third part because if you see because of MK MZODERN RPM in spring 2018 created drafts for the different parts of the story however only the first comic's working draft was used in the comic. I did not do that for the 2nd part. I did not do that for third part even if I did reference some information and structure from the drafts of course. Getting into it; earlier this year in May or April created this third part and did not come back to it till now. Of course I actually completed the story for Kirby-the 2nd part of the story and it has yet to be released.
The third part would be the end of the story friends but its not. It is just the beginning of something bigger and better.
Today, completed the first part of the third part. I say that work will be continued later on today and maybe near completed for all the work I have already done. It will mean that the release of Forge is all the more imminent cause presentation matters.
The third part would be the end of the story friends but its not. It is just the beginning of something bigger and better.
Today, completed the first part of the third part. I say that work will be continued later on today and maybe near completed for all the work I have already done. It will mean that the release of Forge is all the more imminent cause presentation matters.
Comments
Post a Comment