Apollo the 3rd part
Interesting enough, I stayed in bed and drew for a large sum of the morning and for the rest of the day up to 7 drew the comic of Apollo in its most near complete form. Just really the real outline but as if complete pages. I was driven and in the end created these pages that will tell a story that could be the last of a trilogy of works. I mean, Apollo technically can last for probably up to 15 seperate titles but you know what- I give it a rest at 3 for now despite past plans in 2018. I got to make it right and make the mark of a good story. In that light; I write this to record what I did today which was create much of this comic. Unlike past eras I do not think I will be posting any comics because really folks if I am begin honest-the comics I made in the past where taken for granted. I realize that now and originally they were just for fun and development of a brand. Yet I cannot believe the negative interjections. They made the site a such and such place where people would only come if they existed. Of course, I say I was not driving myself mad in making these works but they were the only great use of a wiacom tablet-no they were a choice and I choose not to do them anymore. Its just not fun anymore.
But I say, stay with me on this thought.
Its just not fun anymore. All the women in the world are just callous jerks hiding behind superficial reasons or excuses to be as such and really its not fun chasing the chase of romance and love. Its just not fun anymore writing on this site when everyone and their dumb uncle is out against you and you at the end of a long fight that is 2019, a bit too tried to even stand. Too tried as if you let go of this rope and you are good and gone forever. I realize in this work Apollo, none of this modern strife or nonsense matters when I complete this one work that means more than dumb people who don't get your worth or social media out to censor you. I have finally gotten around to completing a story I first created in 2008 to the exact plan as back then. Who cares if no one reads this site? They wish that they had.This work represents investment in worthwhile ideas and processes and what you should never waste time on.
I mean giving away my comic early just creates a monster situation from the two blights of me; bad women and bad social media. I remember in the creation of the Kirby book of Apollo, this one girl somehow got the idea that I liked her in some sexually explicit manner by a comic page of Apollo that shows Apollo and Kirby of course having sex. I mean that really society is just a full of idiots and retards who don't know how to be mature and still think of the body in a way that it is forbidden and evil. And that if invested in a medium people still express as childish and challenged in their own retarded sense-sex must be a desperate calling card of attention or something is wrong with you. I say we don't have the time in life in the modern life to be indulging in retard's idealisms.
This girl I met was a community college. It was just this early in the year. She tried her best to flaunt herself around and when no one bit-the poor girl through a fit and surely if anything tried her very best to sow bad seeds into the ears of other people she knew because of her apprehended understanding of art. To say this girl was as a mannerable as a monkey in the end when surely spreading gossip by what you think the art means is almost as if taking an issue with something that is not even yours and trying to throw a stone at a person for their own property. This girl in background was someone I met at a community college and rather was just another annoying perp who thought she was so entitled to think you," belonged to her". However folks, I was just there in this company of this rather brutish girl who accepted sexual insults as if highschool jokes-and her other blasphemous friends just to be with one girl I thought showed promise in being someone to me and I being someone to them. However the girl at this place thought she was the centerpiece of the castle. And if people truly don't like your whole weed is tolerable bullshit and looking like you are trailer park scum-with showing off too much skin and badly done piercings as if done in some fucking trailer....they never will! Oh and so it should never be a surprise if getting with the girl they "like" fails-they aren't going to go with you sweetie( I hope you read this, you scumbag). Don't look too surprised you aren't chosen basically being a bitch to a dude who trapped in high school despite being 22 years old and still thinks childish and hateful jokes to women are okay. Going basically along with self hatred-its not cute. Why I even bring this up people? Because this girl basically made her best to hinder my comic by social poison. Maybe you hang around one girl from this group and realize at the end she cannot even think for herself and is influenced by dog to mental degenerate highschooler boy. Maybe most importantly tries to overcome what the scene in the story of Apollo was to mean with her own projection and own bullshit and to a bunch of people who have eaten her crap and taken leftovers-they if seeing this released in the real world could spread online lines into the background of the picture and that is what it would become to many people on the net unwise to the real truth.
I had to be careful friends in the story of the 2nd part of Apollo and having a public detractor who follows you on instagram and rather found you theirselves to follow you...does not help in the release of a story. To be said this person did not follow me for art but for something explicit and when you ever post something that goes into the willies of their desire sure, they give a like but realize from your real life actions that you don't like them and they don't have the clearest day in chance with you and get to work debasing a beautiful meaning because they want to be very petty. If you saw this girl in real life, she could be nice, cool but had this under hand pettiness to talk about people who trusted her and thought they knew her behind their backs and in the worst way. And in my age of grace in god of occuring tides of countless sons of bitches just like that-this girl was just a snake. A snake that wanted to play "bunny" or I should say dirt white bunny( not to be racist) or dirt black bunny if to be safe and then behind people's backs turn into a snake. You see some shit over and over like this it becomes secondary and if a snake pretending to become a bunny (as long as you are looking at them and your back is never turned), you are ready to gab them when they strike and yes-poor snake. I make a special shout out to anyone who is to read this part 2 of Apollo and three that they were never helped by anyone but hindered by someone. A very, very petty person who only perhaps had hidden motives to even be amongst people of a certain tint-let's just say that. Comes and finds you from a friend of theirs that followed you on instagram if you ever became overtly friendly with a toxic and childish group that needs water doused on it, the little crass son of a bitch dude who thinks he is so cool thrown in prison for what his real potential to even become in life in as if talking about fucking women is like eating fruits. "Hawaiian women taste like fruit down there" this guy literally said in front of a bunch of girls. I mean, the real narrative of such a person is to invite a normalcy to treating women wrong even if they try to "fake very much any well being for the sexual well being of their female friends". The girl in question who followed me( and I did not ask her to) on instagram( as I only used sparingly at the time and currently I don't use it) basically would not say anything to the guy but laugh as if it was the best joke in the world and then ask me why my voice is so deep? I don't know people but when you get to the age of 23 and seen the shit I have of the colleges and all the knee deep crazy women, you realize that some people are just desperate to adhere to stereotypes about certain people they see on tv or in porn. And just maybe to this girl who was white and dirty blond variety person-something like that, people who are black and deep voices are so sexually tinted to the degree of porn a particular person must have to watch to even register these ideas. Namely, one could only play along with the assortment of bullshit to try and drag a girl from out of the heaps of shit one group is but do you really want a person who likes being amongst or covered in shit? I think not. I mean, I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt before calling them shit even the girl. At first thought she was being original and even if her comments where thirsty I ignored it even when its clear what such a thing means. Let me tell you, no girl in my life who comes up to ever greet you or first speaks to you is a good person. Seriously, I can tell you if they have any role in administration or greeting you in some music building-they are self hating pricks who want to avoid any of the images that are usually tossed around about their people even if white. Okay, they when white they want to be overtly friendly and pretend to care about other cultures yet still go home and be ole racist and vote for ole racist mother fucker in which district and that one and live to the side of town where its clear you don't want to be bugged by people who have any seems of "real life color" in them. Red flags and while I tried to ignore it up until the end so I would not have to realize how terrible education is no matter which year or which school you do further education in- I realized when certainly a particular girl who came up to talk to me one day just wants to rescind any indication of being a person but a rather contrite piece of bullshit. I'd say tries to make you look a fool in front of everyone in an area( mostly girls) who think you are a couple. Not saying a word as if listening to the toxin of thing one, man who contributes nothing good about women and thing two-who follows behind this man as if a dog and promoting bad images about women in general. I mean. These people were stupid. I was the oldest among them and them believing they were vindicated in this bullshit of misimage and else stabbing in the back not ever at all but subtle ghetto ideals of humanity that what they were doing was anything good at all. They were really stupid, misled and really victims of media and cellphones who say and communicate that trying to turn someone's work of art into their drama piece is something vindicated when it never is. I write about this because the real insurance of jarring my pictures out of the head jaws of a gator that might as well be a bothersome, immoral, unlearned.person is not forgetting about it and years later try to make up some bullshit about an image they saw on my instagram they thought was about them and tried to make it such a gossip soap to try to tear me down and mostly the work down. I cannot tell you, that I don't agree with the content of the internet. It promotes bullshit, and such that is common sense overturning just to give saving grace to idiots who think they have the space to take up a real movement of a people. I say that really much the ghetto understandings of the world and the "white people" trying to make it cool have come to the internet in a big way. Such misinformation is found on the net and I want to trump any misinformation about an image that general populaces can consume and not be driven into mental retard stupidity. What this girl attempted to do with my work of a page in Apollo that is to represent the union of lovers is tried to subvert it for her own mental fancy and gain when never was it meant for that.
I work hard on my works folks and no, I am no longer entertaining the premise of a just ghetto social media culture where facts and basic world truths are no longer valid. Men cannot become women. Women cannot become men. Cats can never be a good movie! The world is a sphere and not a round circle! And I was being nice by even allowing a certain girl to even follow me on instagram when she was clearly just a gossiper and pissant who trashes people's art in their own depreciative and projecting manner. As if to try and claim the reality she sees in her head as the sum of what it truly is only to her dull understanding. No people the sexual depiction of two consenting people is not not something to think less of at all or try to use for your own advantage just because you think you can size down the author. Or something disgusting or longing in desperation because you see the drawn format as childish! It is just what it is- two people having sex and nothing more.
That all being said, I could not decide whether to include this page in Apollo part 2. However, I have after months of debate and realizing how easy it is to put up a broad disclaimer to tell of what the page really means and nothing else despite the nonsense of some person who choose to come about and act as if they own the intellectual property because they are horny. This in sum of the previous is just that, and really I never had problem in the 3rd part of Apollo because no troublesome women you find in public exist in the same in which I will ever do the work and nor is no social media involved and if anything this 3rd part of Apollo wipes out the hindrance of a previous event happening and previous events even....as if to create a new day. Because I define my story and no one else does.
But I say, stay with me on this thought.
Its just not fun anymore. All the women in the world are just callous jerks hiding behind superficial reasons or excuses to be as such and really its not fun chasing the chase of romance and love. Its just not fun anymore writing on this site when everyone and their dumb uncle is out against you and you at the end of a long fight that is 2019, a bit too tried to even stand. Too tried as if you let go of this rope and you are good and gone forever. I realize in this work Apollo, none of this modern strife or nonsense matters when I complete this one work that means more than dumb people who don't get your worth or social media out to censor you. I have finally gotten around to completing a story I first created in 2008 to the exact plan as back then. Who cares if no one reads this site? They wish that they had.This work represents investment in worthwhile ideas and processes and what you should never waste time on.
I mean giving away my comic early just creates a monster situation from the two blights of me; bad women and bad social media. I remember in the creation of the Kirby book of Apollo, this one girl somehow got the idea that I liked her in some sexually explicit manner by a comic page of Apollo that shows Apollo and Kirby of course having sex. I mean that really society is just a full of idiots and retards who don't know how to be mature and still think of the body in a way that it is forbidden and evil. And that if invested in a medium people still express as childish and challenged in their own retarded sense-sex must be a desperate calling card of attention or something is wrong with you. I say we don't have the time in life in the modern life to be indulging in retard's idealisms.
This girl I met was a community college. It was just this early in the year. She tried her best to flaunt herself around and when no one bit-the poor girl through a fit and surely if anything tried her very best to sow bad seeds into the ears of other people she knew because of her apprehended understanding of art. To say this girl was as a mannerable as a monkey in the end when surely spreading gossip by what you think the art means is almost as if taking an issue with something that is not even yours and trying to throw a stone at a person for their own property. This girl in background was someone I met at a community college and rather was just another annoying perp who thought she was so entitled to think you," belonged to her". However folks, I was just there in this company of this rather brutish girl who accepted sexual insults as if highschool jokes-and her other blasphemous friends just to be with one girl I thought showed promise in being someone to me and I being someone to them. However the girl at this place thought she was the centerpiece of the castle. And if people truly don't like your whole weed is tolerable bullshit and looking like you are trailer park scum-with showing off too much skin and badly done piercings as if done in some fucking trailer....they never will! Oh and so it should never be a surprise if getting with the girl they "like" fails-they aren't going to go with you sweetie( I hope you read this, you scumbag). Don't look too surprised you aren't chosen basically being a bitch to a dude who trapped in high school despite being 22 years old and still thinks childish and hateful jokes to women are okay. Going basically along with self hatred-its not cute. Why I even bring this up people? Because this girl basically made her best to hinder my comic by social poison. Maybe you hang around one girl from this group and realize at the end she cannot even think for herself and is influenced by dog to mental degenerate highschooler boy. Maybe most importantly tries to overcome what the scene in the story of Apollo was to mean with her own projection and own bullshit and to a bunch of people who have eaten her crap and taken leftovers-they if seeing this released in the real world could spread online lines into the background of the picture and that is what it would become to many people on the net unwise to the real truth.
I had to be careful friends in the story of the 2nd part of Apollo and having a public detractor who follows you on instagram and rather found you theirselves to follow you...does not help in the release of a story. To be said this person did not follow me for art but for something explicit and when you ever post something that goes into the willies of their desire sure, they give a like but realize from your real life actions that you don't like them and they don't have the clearest day in chance with you and get to work debasing a beautiful meaning because they want to be very petty. If you saw this girl in real life, she could be nice, cool but had this under hand pettiness to talk about people who trusted her and thought they knew her behind their backs and in the worst way. And in my age of grace in god of occuring tides of countless sons of bitches just like that-this girl was just a snake. A snake that wanted to play "bunny" or I should say dirt white bunny( not to be racist) or dirt black bunny if to be safe and then behind people's backs turn into a snake. You see some shit over and over like this it becomes secondary and if a snake pretending to become a bunny (as long as you are looking at them and your back is never turned), you are ready to gab them when they strike and yes-poor snake. I make a special shout out to anyone who is to read this part 2 of Apollo and three that they were never helped by anyone but hindered by someone. A very, very petty person who only perhaps had hidden motives to even be amongst people of a certain tint-let's just say that. Comes and finds you from a friend of theirs that followed you on instagram if you ever became overtly friendly with a toxic and childish group that needs water doused on it, the little crass son of a bitch dude who thinks he is so cool thrown in prison for what his real potential to even become in life in as if talking about fucking women is like eating fruits. "Hawaiian women taste like fruit down there" this guy literally said in front of a bunch of girls. I mean, the real narrative of such a person is to invite a normalcy to treating women wrong even if they try to "fake very much any well being for the sexual well being of their female friends". The girl in question who followed me( and I did not ask her to) on instagram( as I only used sparingly at the time and currently I don't use it) basically would not say anything to the guy but laugh as if it was the best joke in the world and then ask me why my voice is so deep? I don't know people but when you get to the age of 23 and seen the shit I have of the colleges and all the knee deep crazy women, you realize that some people are just desperate to adhere to stereotypes about certain people they see on tv or in porn. And just maybe to this girl who was white and dirty blond variety person-something like that, people who are black and deep voices are so sexually tinted to the degree of porn a particular person must have to watch to even register these ideas. Namely, one could only play along with the assortment of bullshit to try and drag a girl from out of the heaps of shit one group is but do you really want a person who likes being amongst or covered in shit? I think not. I mean, I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt before calling them shit even the girl. At first thought she was being original and even if her comments where thirsty I ignored it even when its clear what such a thing means. Let me tell you, no girl in my life who comes up to ever greet you or first speaks to you is a good person. Seriously, I can tell you if they have any role in administration or greeting you in some music building-they are self hating pricks who want to avoid any of the images that are usually tossed around about their people even if white. Okay, they when white they want to be overtly friendly and pretend to care about other cultures yet still go home and be ole racist and vote for ole racist mother fucker in which district and that one and live to the side of town where its clear you don't want to be bugged by people who have any seems of "real life color" in them. Red flags and while I tried to ignore it up until the end so I would not have to realize how terrible education is no matter which year or which school you do further education in- I realized when certainly a particular girl who came up to talk to me one day just wants to rescind any indication of being a person but a rather contrite piece of bullshit. I'd say tries to make you look a fool in front of everyone in an area( mostly girls) who think you are a couple. Not saying a word as if listening to the toxin of thing one, man who contributes nothing good about women and thing two-who follows behind this man as if a dog and promoting bad images about women in general. I mean. These people were stupid. I was the oldest among them and them believing they were vindicated in this bullshit of misimage and else stabbing in the back not ever at all but subtle ghetto ideals of humanity that what they were doing was anything good at all. They were really stupid, misled and really victims of media and cellphones who say and communicate that trying to turn someone's work of art into their drama piece is something vindicated when it never is. I write about this because the real insurance of jarring my pictures out of the head jaws of a gator that might as well be a bothersome, immoral, unlearned.person is not forgetting about it and years later try to make up some bullshit about an image they saw on my instagram they thought was about them and tried to make it such a gossip soap to try to tear me down and mostly the work down. I cannot tell you, that I don't agree with the content of the internet. It promotes bullshit, and such that is common sense overturning just to give saving grace to idiots who think they have the space to take up a real movement of a people. I say that really much the ghetto understandings of the world and the "white people" trying to make it cool have come to the internet in a big way. Such misinformation is found on the net and I want to trump any misinformation about an image that general populaces can consume and not be driven into mental retard stupidity. What this girl attempted to do with my work of a page in Apollo that is to represent the union of lovers is tried to subvert it for her own mental fancy and gain when never was it meant for that.
I work hard on my works folks and no, I am no longer entertaining the premise of a just ghetto social media culture where facts and basic world truths are no longer valid. Men cannot become women. Women cannot become men. Cats can never be a good movie! The world is a sphere and not a round circle! And I was being nice by even allowing a certain girl to even follow me on instagram when she was clearly just a gossiper and pissant who trashes people's art in their own depreciative and projecting manner. As if to try and claim the reality she sees in her head as the sum of what it truly is only to her dull understanding. No people the sexual depiction of two consenting people is not not something to think less of at all or try to use for your own advantage just because you think you can size down the author. Or something disgusting or longing in desperation because you see the drawn format as childish! It is just what it is- two people having sex and nothing more.
That all being said, I could not decide whether to include this page in Apollo part 2. However, I have after months of debate and realizing how easy it is to put up a broad disclaimer to tell of what the page really means and nothing else despite the nonsense of some person who choose to come about and act as if they own the intellectual property because they are horny. This in sum of the previous is just that, and really I never had problem in the 3rd part of Apollo because no troublesome women you find in public exist in the same in which I will ever do the work and nor is no social media involved and if anything this 3rd part of Apollo wipes out the hindrance of a previous event happening and previous events even....as if to create a new day. Because I define my story and no one else does.
Comments
Post a Comment