TIM. progress, new event and more.
Obviously, I have not posted any more stories because really right now I am considering, " is it worth it to steal respect you should have from a public who does not respect you?" I ponder this and I ponder this. But I just want to let there be a posting of progress. Not for the people who view this blog but for the fucking story itself as that is the premise of this site. Stories in progress. Okay!
Earlier on the weekend, by this Sunday- I drew some of the story for TIM but I ran out of paper and did not get that far but this story takes elements from all previous attempts and puts together in a way that works. A way that works.
This story goes through many things and is really fun folks. But will you ever know it? Maybe. In the coming days I pose a recap of two or three stories. And I will call it the 2008 wildcard....show!
You can probably guess what stories it will be right? Right? Ya, you can if you have paid attention to this site you can probably know already.
So let me tell you something as well-this recap itself gears up for the release of several new stories.
I am thinking about making merchandise for all my brands as I go along, so keep your eyes peeled to that. Also I have more videos in store that record TIM's progress if not other things.
Bonjour.
Earlier on the weekend, by this Sunday- I drew some of the story for TIM but I ran out of paper and did not get that far but this story takes elements from all previous attempts and puts together in a way that works. A way that works.
This story goes through many things and is really fun folks. But will you ever know it? Maybe. In the coming days I pose a recap of two or three stories. And I will call it the 2008 wildcard....show!
You can probably guess what stories it will be right? Right? Ya, you can if you have paid attention to this site you can probably know already.
So let me tell you something as well-this recap itself gears up for the release of several new stories.
I am thinking about making merchandise for all my brands as I go along, so keep your eyes peeled to that. Also I have more videos in store that record TIM's progress if not other things.
Bonjour.
Comments
Post a Comment