Tasks next ahead.
Worked on Sunglasses Wintertribes, today and essentially just drew the " heroes" aka enemies in the work. There is a progress video in the works too. However nothing is complete yet, from the event earlier this year in October perhaps- the story has been vaguely outlined and worked on. Only today have I given time to work on the project. Yet there is more. Certainly if there was a wintertribes element in the original 2016 effort, there will be that in the review. I say it is( the wintertribes element) a vital part of Technogothica in its further story.
Outside of this, I have chosen to work on Black Magic after last night finished the basic part of France Noodle before I add more pages. Along side this will work first on the mm title.
After this will focus on TIM, Runecasters and Supreme. There after that will work on making some digital oriented focuses.
Outside of this, I have chosen to work on Black Magic after last night finished the basic part of France Noodle before I add more pages. Along side this will work first on the mm title.
After this will focus on TIM, Runecasters and Supreme. There after that will work on making some digital oriented focuses.
Comments
Post a Comment