The first three years.
The first three years of a decade bring changes to culture and society. 2013 was that peak year of change for 2010. It was also the year I went to college and in retrospect, that is and important change. But else that happened in 2013 that defined the decade was the rise of instrumental techno music/ end music and the 1975. I like to think that Mk Mzodern is apart of this zangy cultural change of the early 2013. Because guess what? Today, such new styles of music are funded by the change in techno music and the 1975. Else, in a negative manner however, everyone wants to copy all the ideas on this site. Largely everyone wants to capitalize on functions herein and never give that respect. I have found trends of things before they ever occurred, comics and music and yet everyone wants not to give any credit to me in these predictive curves. It's to say that some functions in the early part of the decade are used with or without credit depending on who you like to credit it to. I say, its been made clear that the certain pop culture currents only give respect to a sum of nonsense values on what life is to be. No, k-pop artists are to be what the whole decade is about. No real credit is given to the person who even first mixed instrumentals and techno/edm music together. That would be Avicii. Everyone likes to think the 1975 has no importance but the band itself has led similar artists the like to rise to fame.
Whilst everyone of these band or people have fans and great support. The only support this site gets is vultures. People stealing from this site is worse than ignoring the accomplishments of either Aviccii or the 1975. It's pure hatred. Friends, this year in 2019,I have seen the haters. That is only because I have become a threat to the pampered false social justice warrior and pop culture bliss of ignorance. Believe me, having people censor your site is only vindication that my messages are true. Honestly, this site about the ability of the everyday person to create anything of a narrative and story in a world which is continually telling you a voice. Oh, I, Mk Mzodern have a voice. One that sheds the folly of the worst modern tirade of false social justice posed on social media. A tirade that entices people to a role of indifference, fantasy and rude immoral acts posed as action and progress. Obviously if you ever try to get the people to fight the real fight, people want to censor you and discredit you-true and true. Bringing my voice real merit. If what this site is saying is that everyone can have a voice then obviously people who capitalize on using people and the riding of voices would censor, attack and undermine this site. In the coming next three years of the new decade, I will not quit!
Whilst everyone of these band or people have fans and great support. The only support this site gets is vultures. People stealing from this site is worse than ignoring the accomplishments of either Aviccii or the 1975. It's pure hatred. Friends, this year in 2019,I have seen the haters. That is only because I have become a threat to the pampered false social justice warrior and pop culture bliss of ignorance. Believe me, having people censor your site is only vindication that my messages are true. Honestly, this site about the ability of the everyday person to create anything of a narrative and story in a world which is continually telling you a voice. Oh, I, Mk Mzodern have a voice. One that sheds the folly of the worst modern tirade of false social justice posed on social media. A tirade that entices people to a role of indifference, fantasy and rude immoral acts posed as action and progress. Obviously if you ever try to get the people to fight the real fight, people want to censor you and discredit you-true and true. Bringing my voice real merit. If what this site is saying is that everyone can have a voice then obviously people who capitalize on using people and the riding of voices would censor, attack and undermine this site. In the coming next three years of the new decade, I will not quit!
Comments
Post a Comment