Major announcement; recovery effort of the fall 2016 progressive ideas done.

Namely this year have been working more so on recovering the very ideas for the fall 2016 and I have succeeded on doing so and namely what was written previously in " Basically..." titled posts recommends the very else other subjects I wanted to talk about in addition to some predicate type works that are like basic new ideas featured by the feature of songs that convey what messages I wanted to send in the context of a time period and namely it is finally done. I say there are more happenings in 2016 in terms of art; the style of fall 2016 I wanted to reach was a style I was going for in the very beginning of the time period in the midst of working on works like Mindgames and Technogothica even for a comic online contest as well working on new ideals for Shark on Campus that were true to it regardless of the online contest served conditional parameters one tries to fit into. I say that eventually I did all these projects Mindgames, Shark on Campus, Technogothica and others linking to that time period over and over again and it has taken me until now to finally get it right. I merit that this was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life but it had to be done because I was not going to let ideals go to waste and that namely the contributing works of writing-only the works in song relate to the ideals of the time and the other writings to be written are just things I have put off from writing.

I do say that what comes next of the art styles relates to many things I could not do in the time period with the art styles even and that was to make more art and will feature each different aspect of a different "mm culture" as what became the ideal to do until the summer of 2017. To say each style represents a different theme of MM culture that was created in a time of turmoil and yet would else to be said would they still have been created. I say that even more ideals would have been created.Oft to say the first new style of MM culture that much has not been broadcasted about is the Neoethic art style and usually deals with using different colors and ideals of formation of characters and concepts to create the art work. I relate to you however the art followed the block anesthetic of art work as done in fall 2016 of course and while my style of art as left that ideal behind mainly for other things its principal influence still rests in my style. What you will be seeing is a more modern take on the original Neoethic ideal. Namely; the style has an entire comic made out after it and its ideals very colorful. I relate to you this story has been continued in modern times up to 2018. But could just not be released because really needs more experimentation on the whole Neoethic ideal to see just what it truly can be. I say it is a different identity and experience of art in reference to people as more of colorful.

There are even more odd things included in Neoethic of course- like an attempt to revive the whole new universe marvel 1980s imprint. I say that really the color scheme of Neoethic matches in reference to this imprint as colors do to paint. and the themes somewhat similar talking about the everyday people or at least in intention to do so. I'd say this 1980s imprint of Marvel is like an odd alternative to their main stories that tried to be less about superheroes but failed and was not received well. I say if I made a mention about a lot of comics in 2018 to be down with the system of a sort I created called " gedotrain" maybe this whole remake idea fits in with the plot to create many comics but I'd say that relatively will only work on base ideas for the stories theirselves and not reach for an conclusions as of now and relatively you can not sell these ideas because they belong to Marvel...only to complete the idea of Neoethic will these ideas be referenced. Namely also going to add additional elements that come of inspiration of this year. Bat Beat Parade actually comes before this one in terms of an art style but I'd say that relatively-will place the idea behind this one for a more featured sense of urgency so that Bat Beat Parade is not rushed and gets its time.

After this all that remains is the theme of "Many". If you watch Jean Jacket by that one group I used to listen to all the time but have forgotten called the Summerset well; the very art style is all about the cover of the most recent album of Summerset which features a party of people in a pastel background. I say that  I have experienced once in fall 2015 in the original mm culture season; a room full of people that remind me of the cover of Summerset. What is most engaging about this art style is its parameters and ability to double as method to use in comics. Relatively can even easily become a find me of sorts and as well easy means to be engaged in drawing a crowd for a good piece of work so people are impressed by detail even. Or to get to a higher level of quality requirements that people always appreciate.

There are two lasting themes at the end of this year that are even used. Wintertribes and MK MZODERN RUSSIA. I say they were originally crafted early in the year around the original idea for fall 2016's mm culture. Wintertribes included in the mix of the original and used to craft X of the internet and the Dream One Newyork character maps even used to this day. To explain Wintertribes; its basically people walking around in a cold climate with castles and wearing little or some alot usually adorned by crosses and other symbols. A real badass look it is and has evolved my art to new levels. I cannot tell you how many characters today are influenced in the style of clothing by this one artstyle. Earlier in 2016 was interested in how Russia; America's most hated place on earth could even have a comic book industry but it does. It got me to thinking how my series would be if of Russia. I actually did create ideas for all much of my many Kyeombi series on how the series would be different and no I did not reference in Anmerican ideals of Russia or what is stereotypical Russia but how Bubble comics actually makes their comics. I did a lengthy research into that indeed. It was fun. It motivated me that I needed to complete my comics before ever creating alternatives of the work. Off to be said it took till the winter 2017 to craft works of the alternate Kyeombi and mainly to say that in the summer of 2017 another variant called Jackal of Kyeombi not centered on the Russia idea was created basically about a type of entertainment world. If you read Pendragon- the book where he meets the traitor travelers who join up with Saint Dane-I am sure no one knows but can look it up reminds me of that type of world of course. Yet to say you cannot really invest in these ideas without the main ideas completed and that I would start in fall 2017 and since then have been working to complete the comic series since then with good progress. Namely to say there is really to say these themes were more of pre fall 2016 schemes than fall 2016 schemes and relatively the last theme was the theme of "Many". One else theme could be said of Christmasland. One theme that was conceived in this year but never really used at all even-just an idea based off of life and how everything calmed down in the holidays and became different and more tolerant for a time being. More tolerant of good. I say that the next year over in 2017; it would actually become a style with only one art piece as an example.Yet these works I will say are very precious to me and one would jump into the sea of souls just like in Hercules; the disney animated movie to pull them out even if they seem like going in circles over again and turning old and yet can't turn old because they proven their worth of character to go the distance and don't die and regain some sheen as if never been through the trauma of aging and being in the sea of souls at all. Regaining to say ; going to have some fun and there will be a poster denoting the different ideal to make communication of what they are about more viable to people without reading this one article.

added 5;06 am 8/7/2019

Comments

Popular Posts