Swaying if you hear me
I feel the sun on me
and I feel the clouds on me
I don't like dogs but her tail is on me
and yes it is a plug in.
For all the things to be in. In the back of a truck that
has a tent caravan with the girl of dog tail
and she will wag it o.
Swaying if you near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun
saying now I will not run.
alright just for the girl with the tail.
If you heard about California
this is it; a bunch of overlooking themes
of how bad it is even to deal with the people out here
and they are crazy all year
all year.
I won't cower in fear but
cowabanga here.
Swaying if you near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun
saying now I will not run.
alright just for the girl with the tail.
Through the fields of California
you are swaying if near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun.Saying know~ now
I will not chase the girl with the wagging tail.
A-cause the social anxiety of
A-everyone hating on me
is so bad and I can't see my hands
to give on and give the chase
to give on and give the chase.
Swaying if you are near me
my thoughts own I can't hear me
But finally I will live along time for me
when she is swaying here with me
when she is a~swaying in this good old coastal line
with me and everyone is peering
is peering in hate.
Just you wait.
and I feel the clouds on me
I don't like dogs but her tail is on me
and yes it is a plug in.
For all the things to be in. In the back of a truck that
has a tent caravan with the girl of dog tail
and she will wag it o.
Swaying if you near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun
saying now I will not run.
alright just for the girl with the tail.
If you heard about California
this is it; a bunch of overlooking themes
of how bad it is even to deal with the people out here
and they are crazy all year
all year.
I won't cower in fear but
cowabanga here.
Swaying if you near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun
saying now I will not run.
alright just for the girl with the tail.
Through the fields of California
you are swaying if near me
swaying if you hear me
the sun in the coastal run
is the element of fun.Saying know~ now
I will not chase the girl with the wagging tail.
A-cause the social anxiety of
A-everyone hating on me
is so bad and I can't see my hands
to give on and give the chase
to give on and give the chase.
Swaying if you are near me
my thoughts own I can't hear me
But finally I will live along time for me
when she is swaying here with me
when she is a~swaying in this good old coastal line
with me and everyone is peering
is peering in hate.
Just you wait.
Comments
Post a Comment