Neoethic font
So friends after a long time after 2016 spring finally have created my own text. Yes; I used Font Forge and no they did not certainly teach me this or anyone this in graphic design either. Foremost to say it is only in capital letters. The real trouble was that the program of Font Forge was like fucking up all the way home and so really; just not going to do any letter cases lower afterwards. No lower case letters in this work. Just learned how to do this myself since the time of the last image I posted till now.
It has been my dream since spring 2016 to have my own selection of fonts to sell in an online font store and no; no one in a freaking graphic design department would be helpful. Its actually freaking simple. Everything has to be in vector format. The programs Illustrator often have a feature where you can convert images into vector format by image trace. It would not be hard to create texts in the environment of the "lab". And if not with font forge which I am sure has a feature you can input vectors in. But I guess some people rather stay to their nifty unhelpful teaching niches and want to act like a boss when they have actually limited knowledge of the subject matter they say they have mastery of. I want to say that if you always are having to reference this or that or pause; you don't know what you are doing and certainly don't teach a typography class. Yet to say it took me three years to learn what could have been just another application or assignment in a typography class.
More about the font is that it is really not for writing paragraphs but more for posters and only if so in yelling contexts in works and in fiction as it is all in uppercase. To understand better people; one actually has to created an upper and lower in text and really it does come manually or by computer creating another text to match what you just created. It would be nice but also would take away from the creative effort in some sort. This font I call the Neomkmz font on its file but I can say that Neo. stands for Neoethic and yes if you see the font; it is attributed to MK MZODERN!
To underlie this~ why does create a text matter as a graphic designer? You don't have to rely on looking on the internet and buying texts for what you want to see. You can create these designs. I am looking to say that you can also sell you text and if you created it; you should sell it and now pawn it off for free because everyone can download it if you put it on one of these font shops online. What I am going to do is sell the text on my gumroad account. People don't know but text is so integral to designers that if you create your own text and sell it; many people will buy it on the need for texts in their projects and clients projects. And so that is what I am going to do.
How did I create the work; I first drafted it on paper. Yes; you have to create the numbers 0 to 10.
The higher case and the lower case and I would not worry about special characters but apparently you got to include a space in the thing because I surely did not and a box appears when you type in a space. Draw it on paper. I used mischeif after I took a picture of everything to create pictures of each letter. Then in Font Forge used the pen tool to trace over the pictures after uploading the images into each character slot I was going to use and in this program it is arduous you have to click each one letter slot to enter the images.How Font Forge works is that it has a set of all the possible characters of the written language english and you to create each new text letter you want to add in the box given under. It looks frightening at first. I am going to say there is a better way to doing it and that is using another program that has a pen tool and vector oriented tools. What I mentioned before is that adobe illustrator can transform images as the vector format needed to become a text. Namely; you can just import vectors into the program like from illustrator and that will become the letter and don't have to fuck around with Font Forge's pen tools and vector whatever. Because let me tell you; this program is slow and prone to many errors if you don't have a high level of memory and got many programs going on. I believe my drop box was destroying all the valid attempts to reach the effort of course- the effort of completing the text! All to say I pretty sure if Canva is to be like an online adobe and whatever maybe it has vector capabilities I just don't know if it does because I don't use it but all to say many people could make texts if they just knew how simple it was. Though I say for some people doing all the work of drawing it on paper and then separated the letters out by computer and then using these pictures as a reference in a program that is slow is too much and a crash and burn effort. What I am saying is that having access to adobe illustrator is a god send when creating texts. And surely they did not create it as focus in a room full of these programs in the graphic design program I went to if not many. I am just saying its a waste and something that makes students more marketable when they can create their own texts. But teachers are more about keeping money in their own pockets and care more about looking professional when they don't know how to create a text.
Oh wait; get this its not so fucking hard-all you got to do is simply just really simple stuff that is not hard even to do ideally especially when you can just like work in illustrator and then put the works into a text software to create a text.
Buy the neoethic font here.
It has been my dream since spring 2016 to have my own selection of fonts to sell in an online font store and no; no one in a freaking graphic design department would be helpful. Its actually freaking simple. Everything has to be in vector format. The programs Illustrator often have a feature where you can convert images into vector format by image trace. It would not be hard to create texts in the environment of the "lab". And if not with font forge which I am sure has a feature you can input vectors in. But I guess some people rather stay to their nifty unhelpful teaching niches and want to act like a boss when they have actually limited knowledge of the subject matter they say they have mastery of. I want to say that if you always are having to reference this or that or pause; you don't know what you are doing and certainly don't teach a typography class. Yet to say it took me three years to learn what could have been just another application or assignment in a typography class.
More about the font is that it is really not for writing paragraphs but more for posters and only if so in yelling contexts in works and in fiction as it is all in uppercase. To understand better people; one actually has to created an upper and lower in text and really it does come manually or by computer creating another text to match what you just created. It would be nice but also would take away from the creative effort in some sort. This font I call the Neomkmz font on its file but I can say that Neo. stands for Neoethic and yes if you see the font; it is attributed to MK MZODERN!
To underlie this~ why does create a text matter as a graphic designer? You don't have to rely on looking on the internet and buying texts for what you want to see. You can create these designs. I am looking to say that you can also sell you text and if you created it; you should sell it and now pawn it off for free because everyone can download it if you put it on one of these font shops online. What I am going to do is sell the text on my gumroad account. People don't know but text is so integral to designers that if you create your own text and sell it; many people will buy it on the need for texts in their projects and clients projects. And so that is what I am going to do.
How did I create the work; I first drafted it on paper. Yes; you have to create the numbers 0 to 10.
The higher case and the lower case and I would not worry about special characters but apparently you got to include a space in the thing because I surely did not and a box appears when you type in a space. Draw it on paper. I used mischeif after I took a picture of everything to create pictures of each letter. Then in Font Forge used the pen tool to trace over the pictures after uploading the images into each character slot I was going to use and in this program it is arduous you have to click each one letter slot to enter the images.How Font Forge works is that it has a set of all the possible characters of the written language english and you to create each new text letter you want to add in the box given under. It looks frightening at first. I am going to say there is a better way to doing it and that is using another program that has a pen tool and vector oriented tools. What I mentioned before is that adobe illustrator can transform images as the vector format needed to become a text. Namely; you can just import vectors into the program like from illustrator and that will become the letter and don't have to fuck around with Font Forge's pen tools and vector whatever. Because let me tell you; this program is slow and prone to many errors if you don't have a high level of memory and got many programs going on. I believe my drop box was destroying all the valid attempts to reach the effort of course- the effort of completing the text! All to say I pretty sure if Canva is to be like an online adobe and whatever maybe it has vector capabilities I just don't know if it does because I don't use it but all to say many people could make texts if they just knew how simple it was. Though I say for some people doing all the work of drawing it on paper and then separated the letters out by computer and then using these pictures as a reference in a program that is slow is too much and a crash and burn effort. What I am saying is that having access to adobe illustrator is a god send when creating texts. And surely they did not create it as focus in a room full of these programs in the graphic design program I went to if not many. I am just saying its a waste and something that makes students more marketable when they can create their own texts. But teachers are more about keeping money in their own pockets and care more about looking professional when they don't know how to create a text.
Oh wait; get this its not so fucking hard-all you got to do is simply just really simple stuff that is not hard even to do ideally especially when you can just like work in illustrator and then put the works into a text software to create a text.
![]() |
| draft |
Buy the neoethic font here.


Comments
Post a Comment