Supreme volume 2 and method update.

I reflect on a few differences I have spotted since last year this time in drafting my works and creating them is that we start these days with complete first pages and then move onto better things of course and if one is to say anything; the few differences are improvements. The story is more about completing a story and not creating a replication of a story written on paper. If to say there is more effort and more character development or at least attempts to do so. Namely don't have characters in stories where they really don't have a freaking place at all to even be in the story.

Talking of the second volume of Supreme. It involves one of the most nasty betrayals I have ever written in paper and yes; if to say anything the betrayal element will be lessened to a certain degree and  certain ideals that were in the original; like sex and yes-Supreme is the only series that I wrote of in the past when of teenage years to be a real striker of " that's what I want in a story". In the past folks; it was hard for me to accept that having sexual themes in a story was even good at all. Thought I was doing something wrong but overtime one can see there is nothing to be ashamed about at all. If not embrace it. I say that Supreme was to follow after Sunglasses in a certain aspect but does not because I actually want this story to be for teenagers and kids as young as 9. Not to be said herein but adding in sexual elements; kind of can ruin the austerity element of adventure shows that else might have too much sex or namely the sex was only one part of only one storyline that never happens again so why should it ever be mentioned in the first place when it else serves no purpose but to establish hatred for a character in their betrayal.

I exercise a merit of complicity to remove the sexual element from the story but only keep mentions in there. This story is a good story and frankly while sex was included in tv ten years ago; I just cannot imagine it in this story if meant for teenagers and younger children as this story was meant to be a tv show. I say that this story of what I planned out will not be completed in the 2nd volume. It will likely play out into a third volume which might be the conclusion of a story arc and namely; there is a lot of this story left.

Comments

Popular Posts