a mm culture song; shadow

Shadow 
Shadow basking into the sky
the people in the forest
can only cry for the ambitions
they would shot people and die
and have the mind control of leprosy
sickness no one wants to be by
bye.
They come on you like a shadow too
and they want you to do what?
Die! In the shadow.
Of their mental disease.
ah-ha.

I can say it a thousand times
the people have casted away rhymes
they only speak like whorefyed animals
and glorify theirselves secretly the people
cannibals
Shadow basking into the sky
I see the enemies and I wish not to die
shadow basking into the sky
the people in the forest can only cry
for the ambitions
they would shot people and die
and have the mind control of leprosy
and sickness no one wants to be by
bye.

They come on you like a shadow too
and they want you to do what?
Die! In the shadow.
Of their mental disease.
ah-ha.

Comments

Popular Posts