Up that creek that florida georgia line.
Up that creek that florida georgia line
I am bold and I am fine
if you are yours then I am mine
' I am not the prince
you are not the mermaid and it would appear
you are drunk
your voice is ravishing but patterns
of speak are clearly lost in beer
so much I was drunk not but by the end of the year
spending with you there
in these places
up the creek and
if you could say it.
That florida georgia line.
Up the creek that florida georgia line
I am about to fold and that is fine
I got the gold in me
to be what I want to be and I don't need
some drunken bastard with me
you swear it was all about you
and I swear it all about agony.
Up that creek that florida georgia line
no paddle just the end of time
the end of time
the end of time
with you.
Just the end of imagination and wine
and the nasty drinks you drink
that appear on your lips and if you have hips
I don't know but they sing and they rhyme
and you don't like attraction of that kind
I was a drunk and in a drink for you
and if you are drunk
I would have been drunken for you
but up this creek
I am up that florida georgia line and never
am I to come back home to which I thought it would be/.
Up that creek that florida georgia line.
I am bold and I am fine
if you are yours then I am mine
' I am not the prince
you are not the mermaid and it would appear
you are drunk
your voice is ravishing but patterns
of speak are clearly lost in beer
so much I was drunk not but by the end of the year
spending with you there
in these places
up the creek and
if you could say it.
That florida georgia line.
Up the creek that florida georgia line
I am about to fold and that is fine
I got the gold in me
to be what I want to be and I don't need
some drunken bastard with me
you swear it was all about you
and I swear it all about agony.
Up that creek that florida georgia line
no paddle just the end of time
the end of time
the end of time
with you.
Just the end of imagination and wine
and the nasty drinks you drink
that appear on your lips and if you have hips
I don't know but they sing and they rhyme
and you don't like attraction of that kind
I was a drunk and in a drink for you
and if you are drunk
I would have been drunken for you
but up this creek
I am up that florida georgia line and never
am I to come back home to which I thought it would be/.
Up that creek that florida georgia line.
Comments
Post a Comment