For MM culture.Not a long time ago.

Some time ago created the new version of MM culture magazine 1. Let me be clear about this thing; did extraordinary research into the work itself and recovery of themes of the past. Such to say people; you can often lose particular specific ideas if chased by a shock  or a trauma that covers over your knowledge of the idea. I have searched and searched for the idea out of heartbreak and trauma to finally bring you on this account and tale of MM culture. I really have to say I have recovered the original idea of the first. I drew images of all the vital Kyeombi series; I am sure they will appear soon in the magazine or here one way or another. The idea of the first magazine was really to give you a small shot of what MM culture even is and relatively after finding its original purpose; it is time to start another site just for it. Expand it into clothes and other things too. Namely say it is an experience.

I have decided what I will do is actually tell my whole creative story on this blog to open something big and large of course. It features all the ideas of Kyeombi namely; though I will try to not go into too much detail because of certain instances letting off too much information just leads traitorous individuals to try to acost you. I don't need to give examples. Some people are trash.

I will speak on several other things as well and this will make a written sum of MM culture magazine 1. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts