new method double down.
Its been a longtime since I introduced a method that really changes how I actually do things and does not augment a style even. This new method basically represents a need for better efficiency and the current standard 1 page then expansion route is not the best route in creating the best stories that I can do at this time period. I enable a belief in the method because of what it did in the past but it is not good enough for the current and future efforts. This method basically revolves around doing the first pages of a story over again but so that match up to the previous page as if in a time period after that the first page. I am not going to explain the actual ideas behind the method as that would give it away and simply and surely; it is not a simple rewrite of the first page even. It invokes that you must thing of a what if-where you pick the first page to be somewhere along in the timeline than that of the first. Its a simple continuation; it is a rewrite alternative that series as the 2nd page and some can say its not really to be the second page but for people not in on this process-the events will seem similar and its kinda of deceptive in nature but relatively represents a set up for alternate outcomes. Definitely to say I am not going to actually it origin ideas or what it is truly in the fullest of a definition in which everyday people can understand it but is simply for the most lesser terms of definition is a very creative way of adding second pages to a work that depends on each of it serials having four pages.
The following works I will use it on;
Danny Valero
Polards
Palenius Tricks
Rogue Destiny
Midwether Academy
Vampire Paradise
Ninja Scroprions
France Noodle
Runcecasters third volume.
Other works could use this method but there is frankly no point when these works don't require this method in particular and have other strengths going for them. I say that its good to finally have a grand method update because that is one of the strengths that set me apart from other people who do this and that and why this site is even successful and will continue to be.Often to say at certain levels of doing things advancement does not come easy but it comes slow. Anyways after probably a year of using the current method-have finally found a new method that can replace it and is built upon the previous.
The following works I will use it on;
Danny Valero
Polards
Palenius Tricks
Rogue Destiny
Midwether Academy
Vampire Paradise
Ninja Scroprions
France Noodle
Runcecasters third volume.
Other works could use this method but there is frankly no point when these works don't require this method in particular and have other strengths going for them. I say that its good to finally have a grand method update because that is one of the strengths that set me apart from other people who do this and that and why this site is even successful and will continue to be.Often to say at certain levels of doing things advancement does not come easy but it comes slow. Anyways after probably a year of using the current method-have finally found a new method that can replace it and is built upon the previous.
Comments
Post a Comment