Grand Revival of all the ideas in 2014 to 2019.

There have been many comic ideas in what is to be said the process of creating comics and namely am launching a new effort to grant these ideas as the new stories of the tomorrow. I am going to say that in 2015 I created Romu which was to create a type of advent of the works I could see myself working on ten years from there in 2025. I can say that it was a neat project and yet all the ideas did not stick at all. Though to say they are contained in unread magazines of I See Modern and will make a reappearance of sorts when I bring back the I See Modern as something to be done. Back in 2014; there was this steampunkish story I created in only figment ideas nothing really solid. In 2017 created the 1886 sort of on that same type of premise but not steampunk ideally. In 2016 was when I created the most works-Bunker, H-Hentai and others not seen by the public eye in true. That fall 2016 even more works based off the previous and up to 2015 works created in the summer around the project Killpen. These works were variants of the original ideas and even the Danny Valero of that age was different than it truly needed to be. Works in progress. In spring 2017 again created a sum of works. These works were forgotten. That fall 2017 even more works-that were worked on and even namely completed in what a method need for them to be viable in the future but never had time to work on them and lost in the workflow of 2018. All to say there have been a lot of works.  My next big project after getting all these comics out there in which I currently have done is to create these series again but namely revamping many of them to be true series when they were just short comics and/or one shots. It will be big, it will be bold and it will be dangerous; the Grand Revival.

Comments

Popular Posts