Runecasters Age of Women.
The 2nd volume is titled; Runecasters~age of women-why because with all the good and bad people who are young girls to look up to all the shows for them really don't show what women to look up to or why-just expects them to get the idea by the merit of some outdated ideal they will never become when they grow up. I say that many girls who grew up in the 2000s aren't these well adjusted people or people who actually want rights for women just slogs who pander to their phones. Namely this work is to adhere more positive of women for a younger audience in a work they would not be "meant to view" by the ideas of what people got out there for young girls to even be invested in.
I created this concept last month on the 5th and really it has taken two months to get around to making this idea a thing of course. I hope it all will be solved by the third page I will add in soon.
I was to do this yesterday but I went running and somehow lost alot of water-really overdoing it; I mean seriously global warming is a thing and I spent the rest of the night after running in the dusk and rushing to get back home-resting while trying to work on what I had scheduled for Runecasters that day. Mainly completed the first pages of the third volume as planned but also to say it was very slow coming and it took me until today to complete the second half of the third volume.

Comments
Post a Comment