Fever dream.
Some nasty bitch never letting me go
all trapped up in their petty ego
some nasty bitch never letting me go
all trapped up in their petty ego
and some nasty bitch could
never let me go so fast without casting me
with some broken legs and arms and
forearms. No, some nasty bitch never letting me go
all trapped up in their petty ego
keeping on telling me no
to enough is enough
of this disgusting fever dream
I had a fever dream it was disgusting
the girl was a snake and she came out with the
devil's earthquake. If my body was to acke
it would be because of the dream I am forced
to partake when a snake infects the dream
and just seems to be so good and so bold
of letting their ego go to their terrorist head
they would bother you in your dreams
They would
bother you in your dreams
bother you
in your life they did
to great terrorism
never could let you have any respectable ground in their face
try to shift it around as if you are an enemy in the place
some nasty bitch never letting me go
some nasty bitch never letting me go
some nasty bitch in a fever dream
you nasty bitch stop the fever dream.
I scream. My skin is breaking out in the bumbs
I scream inside the last reserve of my fucking soul
you should leave people alone!
You crazy fucking bitch.
The fever dream.
all trapped up in their petty ego
some nasty bitch never letting me go
all trapped up in their petty ego
and some nasty bitch could
never let me go so fast without casting me
with some broken legs and arms and
forearms. No, some nasty bitch never letting me go
all trapped up in their petty ego
keeping on telling me no
to enough is enough
of this disgusting fever dream
I had a fever dream it was disgusting
the girl was a snake and she came out with the
devil's earthquake. If my body was to acke
it would be because of the dream I am forced
to partake when a snake infects the dream
and just seems to be so good and so bold
of letting their ego go to their terrorist head
they would bother you in your dreams
They would
bother you in your dreams
bother you
in your life they did
to great terrorism
never could let you have any respectable ground in their face
try to shift it around as if you are an enemy in the place
some nasty bitch never letting me go
some nasty bitch never letting me go
some nasty bitch in a fever dream
you nasty bitch stop the fever dream.
I scream. My skin is breaking out in the bumbs
I scream inside the last reserve of my fucking soul
you should leave people alone!
You crazy fucking bitch.
The fever dream.
Comments
Post a Comment