A written history of Kyeombi

Ever since the work of Zino back in 2003 for the Reading Rainbow Contest; been creating stories that related to things I wanted to talk about. The world was different in the earlier 2000s. Computer time limited and Saturday Mornings finite;  such a time where you could play with friends in the front lawn and play tag every friday or saturday and maybe sunday and it would be so great. The world in school was met where you actually had friends and relatively any hope of a romantic shot. Linkin Park was a big thing and one of my favorite bands. I listened to what is now considered old music back then. I awaited to watch the 3-D Bionicle movie. There was fun and there was constant drawing and creations. I relate that really; the past was never perfect and far from it but of a struggle and yes a struggle of people never meriting your creations seriously. When I entered that Reading Rainbow Contest all those years ago; the world opened up and I gained recognition for putting together a children's book. In consideration to say I always went to the library back in those days. If one ever went to the movies it was for a Lilo and Stitch even though I am not certain when that movie actually came out it was around this time period.

When after I received some public benefit of being this writer and creator at the channel 8 studio at the University of Houston; I knew I could do great things before then but now recognized a person could cash in because people had trust that their works were good. I continued over time. By the time the series Teen Titans had aired in 2004 I had created Mysterious and Changer. Based on the ideas of Shamans being super heroes. The work would go through many different versions before I reached the 2009 version which today is used for the work that is of today. There were many ideas created in this time period else I cannot mention but Magma 109 as it is the only work I planning to release into the public immediately in the near future. From 2005 to 2007 was filled with many different works that were expansive on the world of Zino and had various different subplots; also featured many different comedies with different worlds and different expectations. I would not compare these works to comedy animated works today as they were solely meant t be funny and not push some ideas onto folk and really for the heck of the modern happening of these works in about 2015 decided I just would not do comedy works at all.

By 2007 I had rewritten the Zino story I had created previously to be more full and yes this story was a killer. I had different magazines for my endeavors of series I had created up to this point; they were all called the Smile magazines and basically include very special items that I would go into because in this world some teeny tiny tot can laugh at you alot for doing things in an era where they were probably still young children.  I also created comics on the whim. By this time I was writing novels that by 2007 were called the Slayers of Wolve. In this time period I created what would become the story of Apollo and Kirby~ they were two separate stories meant to be one. By 2008; people were trying to oppress my creative skills other students and my parents-it did not work. Palenius Tricks was created in 2007 and really to say was to be a graphic novel type work yet I never completed it for all the interruptions of supportive parents. But what I did create were more stories like Sunglasses and even other works too that really never reached far into the element of being further incorporated seriously but after a particular hurricane the story of Launching 4 was begun and so was a new effort then to revive what could be said "the effort to become a comic book artist" and " comic book company". I was going to create what was to be said a Smile comic book company in the past but decided Kyeombi was a better name for a new effort. By this time I was 13 or actually rather 12 after the hurricane past. It was the advancement of my comic efforts into an older age. Relatively not much older from when I started the effort in 2003 by 2008-just five years older.

What a difference does age make? You begin to see the flaws in people even more and your peers and rather to say refuse to end up like them or be like them. It was a very bad time in place to say being in that highschool everyday and not really able to work on your works and just people finding their little privilege from being fucking mindwashed A students who fooled theirselves they liked any black people by the few in the AP class that had to be "civilized" to be in it.  They would say exact statements and do exact things that reenacted your assumptions. To say I had dreams but lived in a hell for much of my teenage years. In 2009; ten years ago came up with the moxy to launch a further ambitious gambit; I would write all the ideas I had for my series and then two years later would type them. Some can say its a long time to wait two years for something but when you constantly with hostile intentions at your back from your parents and an entire community of colored folk-lets be real~ its better to take the time getting there than being killed getting there( I don't kid with this even). Truly by the end of 2009 when I followed Owl City and Wakfu the game and the tv show usually getting on dangerous sites just to see the next episode and also in modern you can just see the show on Netflix or on safer sites; never having to risk your computer. It was a new engaging age and by December that year had won. I continued making revisions of series and creating them until 2011 began and then in that summer with a new Owl City album crafted the entire sum of what I written across books down on the computer. Works included where anything from Zino to Polards. The work of Polards was created in 2007 in a troubling time but I say that might be another story not to focus on now but it also was created before I knew of Chaotic and after Chaotic was an actual tv show.
By the end of 2011 summer I was set.

I say a number of traumatic things happen but by 2012 I came through with another revival and this with new ideas and new things and eventually it included a remake of Zino called Zino Flyboy which was to be another take on the series but eventually over time and in modern context became the actual work I put out there. By that summer; I really did not do much but hang out as an architecture wannabe at the University of Houston and namely-that itself was kind of a bad experience for what it actual meant in the future; it could be said to be a good experience but it was not. The intolerance of ones parents; one can not just escape and maybe they just should not live their lives in such a tortured manner. In the last year of highschool wasted a great deal of my time chasing after this one girl which in today's context it would have taken me only a great deal of sense just to focus on myself. I still created works and e054 Banesberg was created in this time period. In the actual year of 2013 begin started a new effort of Take Me to the Beyond and worked on other new ideas relating to Kyeombi and over time that became. Beryond 13. By the time I left for college; the last work that was really serious of Kyeombi was Dirty Pop and Forge. One could consider these the last works of Kyeombi. After that I would focus on new works and really with the blog MK MZODERN would develop methods to create comics for my already prerecorded ideas and eventually over time by this date of 2019- a subsequent amount of works of that one ideal have been created with Zino Flyboy at the head of the effort.

Yes in short there has not been a real new title for Kyeombi at all and have put my creative energies to use elsewhere but does not say in the future there will not be more Kyeombi titles than what has been written down.

Comments

Popular Posts