Dream One Newyork part 1
What if I told you that for months have been planning the drawn version of Dream One Newyork? In fact I have because its a large project and cannot expect to do it all in one go. There is even a link in with Techno Party and I even worked on Techno Party for a large sum of the work that is the graphic element. What I can say to you that only the fun has just begun. There will be more images of sorts.
More references to what is written down. There will be a fuller context of things to do leading up to the conclusion of part 1. I for a time had stopped doing certain writing activities to focus all my strength on comics. Soon one will eventually reaps the benefits of doing just that and now can manage my time more effectively to create the written tale of this one work and then drawn.
The work has been around since spring 2014 and finally have turned it into something people receive well and namely if they do receive it well-it becomes something people can identify with and associate with as well. Namely people will soon see a graphic element of this one work and series of course quiet soon.
More references to what is written down. There will be a fuller context of things to do leading up to the conclusion of part 1. I for a time had stopped doing certain writing activities to focus all my strength on comics. Soon one will eventually reaps the benefits of doing just that and now can manage my time more effectively to create the written tale of this one work and then drawn.
The work has been around since spring 2014 and finally have turned it into something people receive well and namely if they do receive it well-it becomes something people can identify with and associate with as well. Namely people will soon see a graphic element of this one work and series of course quiet soon.
Comments
Post a Comment