Drugs I live by.

Drugs I live by
the people in the city
go to the westland-oedo
and in the pockets and the folds
of grand little university are the bigot hoes
the big hoes who drape down many of my woes
if only my drug was a real drug no; it is real'
its a women
its a women
a group of women
bam-damn
a-ha.ha.

Drugs I live by these fucking women
the people in the city
come up with the offerings and teachings
to say they live by and do well by the color
folk by diversity and it is scaring me

The drugs I live by so many women
so many women
so many women
the drugs I live by so many women
cannot escape from what I am
the women always are wrong
and I am always singing this song
I will never get along
with the bitches high strung
I will never get along
I will never be a person
to the people of these places
or any rejoicing faces
are just people later to be
the ones of put you in place and
I don't got no time for this silly asshole
rhyme of the songs of valentine
time
I never will be in love.
I never will be in love
cause the women are a drug.


And my life from the beginning to the end
fucked up by women! Who never concern
i am person inside
got to some image they want to coop and run and
hide.

Comments

Popular Posts