" fuck me".

That day in the end of the road. Came along, came along to the song
fuck me. A girl came to the pool thought she could rule
she came to the pool
thought she could rule
and I said I was not okay yet with all this and "lil miss
you're going to have to wait"
" you are going to have to wait"
she came to the pool
thought she could rule
and I said I was not okay yet and
yet it was all fuck me and oh fuck me
for ever being with me
I don't give a damn about fuck me
its not all about me
but its all about you.
Its all for ever and ever about you.

Never did this girl do one thing romantic
never did she no.
Just try to peer in and cross out entry points to discourse.
I am not going to lament and not going to pent
but it did not work
the way she planned.
But it did not work
the way she planned.

Fuck me o me
o me
what of me?
o me.
Fuck me o me
o me
what of me?
fuck me o me!

A-ah.ah. In the end it was all subtle actions staring at her staring at me
and in the end I was not okay you see.
I was not okay so fuck me.
For walking away from my pool and let her take my life away from me
just so she could fuck some guy in the pool
the hoe thought she could rule.

No more pool days for me.
Fuck me.

Comments

Popular Posts