story behind " retarded" post.
I have to say; some young people deserve the bullshit they are going to get in life.
I say some of the most disturbing people I ever met where not old people but young people who overstep their means and to be right; clearly disrespectful and many times just evil and fucking weird.
Creepy little badgers.
Straight up show this child this one work I worked on called Zino Flyboy not really at all. But in terms of my friggin twitter account knew of it enough to follow it and show it to her friends. She did not like that people have lives and identities out of the tiny fucking pinholes her scarecrow looking ass freaking dots serve as fucking eyes. She just could not understand black empowerment neither nor the reading rainbow show. Maybe never watched the damned thing and really probably just some uncivilized zealot who sits in a fucking closet. One of those girls who realize how much compared to other girls; they are behind and you don't know shit about girls and how they are to "keep up appearances" in the way they fucking look. This crow; wants to look on people's comics and then decry them out as a joke to her and her ugly ass basic dressing want to be muscular and funny white male folks. I mean; gross. Seriously. Who do the fuck you think you are drawing fucking five pictures a week and sending on the net and think it art and that you are doing something? Fuck off cause really its so fucking childish-a fucking 9 year knows its not appropriate to laugh at someone's else's art. Supposed bad multiracial teens at a fucking highschool never laughed at the art. They were more people than you can even see them as.
I hear this girl stand up in the corral of these white boys and then sit down having the time of her fucking life and points to the computer-read this. " Zino flyboy?" says the guy nearest her to the right says. " Haaa" the other guy to her right says. For the hell of it-the worst thing a creator who stays up late at night to work on the craft of Zino Flyboy-his hardest work of the time is to hear some so called friend or ally who can also draw pointing out to racists how bad they think his art and branding is. The fuck can you know about art or branding? All you do is of the lowest fucking effort. Your characters have no name. You write no fucking story. You admitted to me your bitch ass can't even write. You want to learn comics but you gave up and its all your fault you hate people for putting something even. In that spot I saw you~ reminded me of me drawing in that one spot trying to start my comic ambition. It became clear to me; that you were no where near the level of fucking maturity to even be a fucking 19 year at all. It became clear to me; you were just some bitch who just thinks they can draw and be famous real quick just because they post to twitter. Becomes clear that if you gave up it is because you lack ambition; to lazy and foremost accept views self defeating and of hatred. I might be hating on you but its fucking granted when you come about trashing people's work just cause you can't write and you cannot create a fucking story at all but some dumb gaggle of your last resort to sound funny or hip or whatever inspires 19 year sons of bitches like you today. I was never a 19 year son of a bitch who hated people or push negativity on theirselves or other and surely would never trash a friend's artwork in the face of other people in public or online. If I ever did to so call trash people's work its because they weren't my friends and they merited it theirselves. Fuck you.
And if you read this fuck you all the way home back to your racist kin.
In clarity; I hear this girl just be very desperate and its so cringe worthy. I mean what the fuck are you even doing? You think its going to help you be successful on their backs or in the faces. All them boys want is just a friend in the form of a girl they can say is their friend and really don't take her seriously for the hell of it because she is not white; fucking Hawaiian. A girl so desperately to fit the fuck in.
I have been pondering for the longest time and frankly I have been so deadlocked in work and commitments to continue an education and other fucking shit that I relatively have never had the chance to express my real feelings. Why should some bitch be rewarded by these facsmiles when mainly she pushed aside the hand that could help her on the merit of his race? Why should be should have a system of education where so dumb wannabe brats can insult older students and be very misgiving and racist about it? Has all the class been loss in people in cellphones or do people have to beat people who could not write a fucking word or paragraph in the stroke of a pen? I have been relatively depressed that someone who I could have helped to a better fitness in their own goal slapped aside my hand for the sake I am black! Really come to realize I have just been pissed off at the girl who laughs at me for lifting a boulder when she cannot lift a rock.The level of cursing in this article can explain the level of pissed and not everything has to be proper all the time. Never cursed in front of this one girl so extremely as in this article or if ever at all;never at her. Always treated her with curtsy of manners and a proper face. Yet this person got in zeroed in all they wanted was to fuck around with the ideas of powers that be when they have no powers at all-to just proclaim people as ideals and treat them as such. Not even giving a merit to the real person and if they could feel anything ever at all. All about them. So self righteous they know anyone that really they just wallow in self pity of a self defeating idea and push everyone away because they must be god all mighty of the world and must have created the world and that no lived before them and no one drew in that place there were at and no one had any heart but some damaging idea of racist intent. To be all said the girl thought she was so fucking cute doing it.
In my own personal feelings as the creator of Zino Flyboy; you know what I really think? I don't get any type of public recognition for my work and if some bitch comes up as a "friend" and cops to stoop the level of indifference to my work and me~ I say really being a "vulture" or some predatory animal( rather they would be a retarded vulture because my work is not some dead piece of art) for a work I have basically worked all my life to create to even be in the public eye again-it does not hurt me at all: It makes me freaking angry all another artist can do is add to my troubles when I am trying to help them out. Freaking anger that would make me just stand up and stop the makings of my art of the current to go another direction of art to talk about it but lifting up a bolder can you do that? You cannot and frankly when you put the damned bolder down-will you be happy that you were not assisted but stabbed in the back in a world full of people who really don't like you and give every fucking excuse to hate you. Laughing at the expense of you. No; I find it hard to forgive people who just cannot forgive theirselves for walking on four paws instead up right like people. If the girl had a real fucking sense of morals-would have walked like a person and not like a bitch!
In response I am not going to say, " its okay to disrespect my work when you basically are a crap student and relatively a crap person". I say that frankly somebody got to learn a lesson about life in which people don't become images you merit them to be just because you say they are and older folk can do shit to turn your ass around and be real dizzy that you knew shit about them. Don't take nice actions just for weakness. Don't foremost try to cannibalize on people for perceived weakness thinking that makes you able to get ahead. I am just going to say I risked so much to be stabbed by someone suffering under a complex they are in with racists when a colored folk that person just gots to flex their talent and skill and really make a compelling story to tell how immoral some youth today just can be and maybe people 4 years behind 23 are so different from people who are 23! But I can say I was just overall dissappointed how people seem to get away with assumptions with what they think I am and now with the assumptions of what my works is. I won't take it laying down and I promise there be a future story that covers something of this subject matter. And this story will always come up for now on; I won't let it go as some people just do some childish figment to say they are sorry and somehow right. I think not. My work of Zino Flyboy was experimental and trying to do something great and it did and yet I feel as if I need to defend the work itself from the likes of unsosphicated minds and people with no form of class nor maturity nor work ethic for that matter,
I say some of the most disturbing people I ever met where not old people but young people who overstep their means and to be right; clearly disrespectful and many times just evil and fucking weird.
Creepy little badgers.
Straight up show this child this one work I worked on called Zino Flyboy not really at all. But in terms of my friggin twitter account knew of it enough to follow it and show it to her friends. She did not like that people have lives and identities out of the tiny fucking pinholes her scarecrow looking ass freaking dots serve as fucking eyes. She just could not understand black empowerment neither nor the reading rainbow show. Maybe never watched the damned thing and really probably just some uncivilized zealot who sits in a fucking closet. One of those girls who realize how much compared to other girls; they are behind and you don't know shit about girls and how they are to "keep up appearances" in the way they fucking look. This crow; wants to look on people's comics and then decry them out as a joke to her and her ugly ass basic dressing want to be muscular and funny white male folks. I mean; gross. Seriously. Who do the fuck you think you are drawing fucking five pictures a week and sending on the net and think it art and that you are doing something? Fuck off cause really its so fucking childish-a fucking 9 year knows its not appropriate to laugh at someone's else's art. Supposed bad multiracial teens at a fucking highschool never laughed at the art. They were more people than you can even see them as.
I hear this girl stand up in the corral of these white boys and then sit down having the time of her fucking life and points to the computer-read this. " Zino flyboy?" says the guy nearest her to the right says. " Haaa" the other guy to her right says. For the hell of it-the worst thing a creator who stays up late at night to work on the craft of Zino Flyboy-his hardest work of the time is to hear some so called friend or ally who can also draw pointing out to racists how bad they think his art and branding is. The fuck can you know about art or branding? All you do is of the lowest fucking effort. Your characters have no name. You write no fucking story. You admitted to me your bitch ass can't even write. You want to learn comics but you gave up and its all your fault you hate people for putting something even. In that spot I saw you~ reminded me of me drawing in that one spot trying to start my comic ambition. It became clear to me; that you were no where near the level of fucking maturity to even be a fucking 19 year at all. It became clear to me; you were just some bitch who just thinks they can draw and be famous real quick just because they post to twitter. Becomes clear that if you gave up it is because you lack ambition; to lazy and foremost accept views self defeating and of hatred. I might be hating on you but its fucking granted when you come about trashing people's work just cause you can't write and you cannot create a fucking story at all but some dumb gaggle of your last resort to sound funny or hip or whatever inspires 19 year sons of bitches like you today. I was never a 19 year son of a bitch who hated people or push negativity on theirselves or other and surely would never trash a friend's artwork in the face of other people in public or online. If I ever did to so call trash people's work its because they weren't my friends and they merited it theirselves. Fuck you.
And if you read this fuck you all the way home back to your racist kin.
In clarity; I hear this girl just be very desperate and its so cringe worthy. I mean what the fuck are you even doing? You think its going to help you be successful on their backs or in the faces. All them boys want is just a friend in the form of a girl they can say is their friend and really don't take her seriously for the hell of it because she is not white; fucking Hawaiian. A girl so desperately to fit the fuck in.
I have been pondering for the longest time and frankly I have been so deadlocked in work and commitments to continue an education and other fucking shit that I relatively have never had the chance to express my real feelings. Why should some bitch be rewarded by these facsmiles when mainly she pushed aside the hand that could help her on the merit of his race? Why should be should have a system of education where so dumb wannabe brats can insult older students and be very misgiving and racist about it? Has all the class been loss in people in cellphones or do people have to beat people who could not write a fucking word or paragraph in the stroke of a pen? I have been relatively depressed that someone who I could have helped to a better fitness in their own goal slapped aside my hand for the sake I am black! Really come to realize I have just been pissed off at the girl who laughs at me for lifting a boulder when she cannot lift a rock.The level of cursing in this article can explain the level of pissed and not everything has to be proper all the time. Never cursed in front of this one girl so extremely as in this article or if ever at all;never at her. Always treated her with curtsy of manners and a proper face. Yet this person got in zeroed in all they wanted was to fuck around with the ideas of powers that be when they have no powers at all-to just proclaim people as ideals and treat them as such. Not even giving a merit to the real person and if they could feel anything ever at all. All about them. So self righteous they know anyone that really they just wallow in self pity of a self defeating idea and push everyone away because they must be god all mighty of the world and must have created the world and that no lived before them and no one drew in that place there were at and no one had any heart but some damaging idea of racist intent. To be all said the girl thought she was so fucking cute doing it.
In my own personal feelings as the creator of Zino Flyboy; you know what I really think? I don't get any type of public recognition for my work and if some bitch comes up as a "friend" and cops to stoop the level of indifference to my work and me~ I say really being a "vulture" or some predatory animal( rather they would be a retarded vulture because my work is not some dead piece of art) for a work I have basically worked all my life to create to even be in the public eye again-it does not hurt me at all: It makes me freaking angry all another artist can do is add to my troubles when I am trying to help them out. Freaking anger that would make me just stand up and stop the makings of my art of the current to go another direction of art to talk about it but lifting up a bolder can you do that? You cannot and frankly when you put the damned bolder down-will you be happy that you were not assisted but stabbed in the back in a world full of people who really don't like you and give every fucking excuse to hate you. Laughing at the expense of you. No; I find it hard to forgive people who just cannot forgive theirselves for walking on four paws instead up right like people. If the girl had a real fucking sense of morals-would have walked like a person and not like a bitch!
In response I am not going to say, " its okay to disrespect my work when you basically are a crap student and relatively a crap person". I say that frankly somebody got to learn a lesson about life in which people don't become images you merit them to be just because you say they are and older folk can do shit to turn your ass around and be real dizzy that you knew shit about them. Don't take nice actions just for weakness. Don't foremost try to cannibalize on people for perceived weakness thinking that makes you able to get ahead. I am just going to say I risked so much to be stabbed by someone suffering under a complex they are in with racists when a colored folk that person just gots to flex their talent and skill and really make a compelling story to tell how immoral some youth today just can be and maybe people 4 years behind 23 are so different from people who are 23! But I can say I was just overall dissappointed how people seem to get away with assumptions with what they think I am and now with the assumptions of what my works is. I won't take it laying down and I promise there be a future story that covers something of this subject matter. And this story will always come up for now on; I won't let it go as some people just do some childish figment to say they are sorry and somehow right. I think not. My work of Zino Flyboy was experimental and trying to do something great and it did and yet I feel as if I need to defend the work itself from the likes of unsosphicated minds and people with no form of class nor maturity nor work ethic for that matter,
Comments
Post a Comment