Why the delay on Dreamone Newyork.
Why the delay on Dream One Newyork folks indoors and out. It is simply because a person has other things to write and yet has another task at hand that is representative of the true fight to represent a narrative of what one person who solely writes here even goes through. I won't pretend anything at all to say that the work should likely be the best and not the worst and openly a person has other chances to narrate on another site if for a time.
Yet I say my plan is to write for a bit and get back on the hang of riding out a rather would be wash out wash. The thing is a person almost was met by a collapse of everything vital in their lives and maybe others for three years and seriously in the end all things are just fucked up-when you realize how many projects have been put off just so you can stand tall again after this near ending by an attack and then a series of attacks that not only effect you but others. Yes; the real thing after a long fight is continuing the effort to reach were you currently need to be and I say that I can do better things and greater things and honestly-won't stop at all till some semblance of a self granted satisification is reached. I have drawn and drawn forever and the ever and yet what is so annoying is the lack of respect anyone should get for all the works they have done. Finally priced over so works in which only people who are truly interested in supporting my work will truly buy and see works they else would not be able to see.
In the thing of Dream One Newyork; I am not going to release the work in any way that just does not benefit me and in creating it further which I have often done in the past writings. I say that a person ultimately just got to create their own damned niche to even be successful in getting their works out there and such to say that a person gets nothing selling out gold works for bread crumbs. Fucking bread crumbs and people just forget the works ever existed. I say this not greed ever at all but a person works should be respected and they should be able to gain off of them and simply I am just going to be changing things around so I get more of a benefit from writing anything herein.
Yet I say my plan is to write for a bit and get back on the hang of riding out a rather would be wash out wash. The thing is a person almost was met by a collapse of everything vital in their lives and maybe others for three years and seriously in the end all things are just fucked up-when you realize how many projects have been put off just so you can stand tall again after this near ending by an attack and then a series of attacks that not only effect you but others. Yes; the real thing after a long fight is continuing the effort to reach were you currently need to be and I say that I can do better things and greater things and honestly-won't stop at all till some semblance of a self granted satisification is reached. I have drawn and drawn forever and the ever and yet what is so annoying is the lack of respect anyone should get for all the works they have done. Finally priced over so works in which only people who are truly interested in supporting my work will truly buy and see works they else would not be able to see.
In the thing of Dream One Newyork; I am not going to release the work in any way that just does not benefit me and in creating it further which I have often done in the past writings. I say that a person ultimately just got to create their own damned niche to even be successful in getting their works out there and such to say that a person gets nothing selling out gold works for bread crumbs. Fucking bread crumbs and people just forget the works ever existed. I say this not greed ever at all but a person works should be respected and they should be able to gain off of them and simply I am just going to be changing things around so I get more of a benefit from writing anything herein.
Comments
Post a Comment