The city.
Just be cause you are confused
does not mean you get to use
every excuse to hinder people from
being not fronted by your abuse
I am not the villain, I am not the hero
I am the fucking person
just be cause you are confused
does not mean you get to use
every excuse to hinder me
I've been in and out and
in and all about
I been done and then in and
then I am done and then I'm
out_ I am so fucking tried
of the desired self hatred of the people\
and their skyscrapers deeming they belong
in the city with their toxic cars and rims
riding pretty, In the fucking Houston city.
Abuse is abuse
the colored people are no use
when they can speak.
For theirselves.
I can help no one but myself to see enlightenment to
even reach the masses -the masses
a spiraling problem of being in near an incorporated
city everyone finds use in hating people like me,
In the city
in the city.
In the city its hard to live a fucking life
in the city.........! Clearly.
I've been in and I am out
I am done and cast out
I was clear and this was about
I've been down in out
the fringe about being in an uncorporated city
of Humble
everyone trying to hate on people like people
even like people-people like me
all because of the fucking city.
does not mean you get to use
every excuse to hinder people from
being not fronted by your abuse
I am not the villain, I am not the hero
I am the fucking person
just be cause you are confused
does not mean you get to use
every excuse to hinder me
I've been in and out and
in and all about
I been done and then in and
then I am done and then I'm
out_ I am so fucking tried
of the desired self hatred of the people\
and their skyscrapers deeming they belong
in the city with their toxic cars and rims
riding pretty, In the fucking Houston city.
Abuse is abuse
the colored people are no use
when they can speak.
For theirselves.
I can help no one but myself to see enlightenment to
even reach the masses -the masses
a spiraling problem of being in near an incorporated
city everyone finds use in hating people like me,
In the city
in the city.
In the city its hard to live a fucking life
in the city.........! Clearly.
I've been in and I am out
I am done and cast out
I was clear and this was about
I've been down in out
the fringe about being in an uncorporated city
of Humble
everyone trying to hate on people like people
even like people-people like me
all because of the fucking city.
Comments
Post a Comment