Zino Flyboy. About.

Much of what I can say; my favorite story of all time is Zino Flyboy. A story that I written and I say its among the favorites of the stories I create today.  Its a cool tell about one guy named Zino and his friends doing things to beat baddies and save the world many times or save worlds let's say. Very a much work that started all the things of Kyeombi or what would later be called Kyeombi. One could go into the entire story but that would take many different posts because Zino Flyboy is simply and improvement off a previous story called Zino and simply it has alot of things to do with friendship and inspired by the great shows of the 2000s and very much I believe it was created before Teen Titans so yea; it is an idea I created a long time ago and created for a contest called the Reading Rainbow Contest. I became a finalist; the 4th one in this contest and while no one read my book~ it thrust my ideas out into the forefront all that time. Spent many times after that though alone measuring up my skill and creating comics and show ideas up to the point where Kyeombi was created in 2008. It took until 2009 for there to be a completed ideal of Zino again away from the 2007 version and yes there were many different versions of Zino. There is even one where he is a monkey. By 2012; I decided I had old ideas lost and one day after highschool in a decrepit highschool situation decided to incorporate old ideas into a new work to create an ultimate Zino story and that story became Zino Flyboy. Really winning this contest did not mean anything to anyone but I still remembered it and it was my most valued accomplishment even 9 years or rather maybe 8 years later.

By 2013 the August end around this time of the 30th day had already completed the story some months after I created the original concept. To say the story of Zino Flyboy was something different at the time where it would take a whole year to create an entire story for an idea. It was completed by the time summer was starting or before then rather. Yet for a time in the hardship of college that first year and when I struggled with my health~ only after the summer of 2015 did I truly start an effort to create Zino Flyboy again. The effort in drawing was poor in comparison to the original but I tried my best to continue the story and frankly resolved I would have to wait till my health got better. By 2016; I decided to work in other works I had better success with in creating. After a long and tough time and even worse times to come by fall 2016 or rather the start of September in the beginning of 2019 finally created the work of Zino Flyboy in a manner that I always wanted to see.

I say that really it was a journey of 16 years to publish it again in the public eye. I wrote this accomplishment on this website of MK MZODERN for my art progress. Some faulty teenager girl thought it was appropriate to lambaste my work in front of me as if a sport in front of her friends. It got me pondering some deep things I would not share after the time of creating Zino Flyboy. Obviously to say some people got it in their heads that they simply can judge theirselves higher than people which they obliviously aren't.  You are a key piece of trash when you defile a person's hard earned work. You a key piece of trash especially then when you cannot even create your own works and seem to blame people for your own shortcomings. Throughout the journey of Zino Flyboy leading to other characters that created Kyeombi and other works of comic fixtures and projects~ self motivation is key and simply not taking up with people's bullshit is what has been a theme.

There are no limits to what I do for this work of Zino Flyboy.Earlier this year just ran out into the blue with no plan and really no plan to do other works either but I still ended up creating the work of Zino Flyboy because I believed in myself and did not hate myself. Nothing some insignificant toxic brat who will never amount to anything will ever make me doubt myself or my work of Zino Flyboy nor its importance. As for the girl~ I never got an apology and for an artist to hate an artists work in the real world  and do childish shit people in my fifth grade class never did and they behaved bad in class....is clearly a sign of lacking maturity and a pure sign you cannot even be bothered with a person who outright hates you and your artwork. You cannot be friends with some people in real life is what the work of Zino Flyboy says and most times it will be you against them. And while things in the work are pursued in a violent fashion; there is always a real life peaceful solution to dealing with people who outright hate you-ignore them or seek nonviolent means of justice.

Comments

Popular Posts