Main drafts for second part of Neoethic sex in midair completed.
Let me tell you; drawing these pictures was fun and I say fun in how you capture another style in your own style and yes intents and purposes-not negative or bad. Only five more images created.And now its time to create all the pictures I have created in just one week or two to their final forms on actual paper. Kudos folks even when drawn on a digital pad-some things like completing artwork is down better on paper than in digital I will say. Other people draft their works in front of a computer; I say you miss so much comfort and accessibility in doing that and frankly I will say its kind of not healthy either ; you often cannot see the real big picture. Hmm. I say that this collection is something of an interest of mine since fall 2015 and yes; something that compels a certain meaning to the act of sex or several meanings rather. Meanings that people relatively of today want to ignore or know about.
Comments
Post a Comment