The real tragedy of Bunker.

To all be said that Spring 2016 end was a difficult time and when I created Bunker comics; full of ideas I could not complete then but knew I just had to keep on working toward and yet the bleakness of the lacking support system of anything social just gets you and you got to make some decisions and some costly to be successful because maybe entering a dumb contest or two ain't the right move at all for you. I relate the real tragedy of Bunker is that I have not even thought of reviving it as it was in the summer 2016 but today it struck me what I should be doing. Honestly; been caught up on the whole finish things mantra to realize how much has not been finished yet.Spend a considerable part of the year making works things to be read and really to say the story of here is not as simple as Kyeombi and Krushre. These are only the modern marketable definitions of what survived all the works I done to make it to be doing today. Prioritized works that I have often worked time and time over again on. Yet to say there in that summer 2016 was the work of Bunker and it had a new life about it and yes to be speaking about creations I have created; it was the true next step in my works.
Kyeombi works I have been working on since 2008 and prior to that really. Krushre works were just created at this time period-just in the winter 2016 itself. Not quiet a distance away from Bunker. comics. To say there were other works inbetween and after maybe even but they never really made the cut but one series called Zoo Killer. These emergence of the new comic book efforts and ideals gave the ideas for different classifications of moods that follow artworks and the such. I merit that much of what actually became of MM culture 2016 would never been done for what I did  at the beginning of the year and summer. I got to say that really; the work has to be most overlooked even by me of its real principle qualities. It likely to say has works that replace the focus of works I had written in 2011 and basically by the efforts of this site in fall 2013 onward eventually created a new cycle of works that could be classified in their branch and own territory and not even connected to Kyeombi stories at all.

Oh to say that really; the real drive of a tomorrow lies in the work of Bunker comics. I am to say that relatively a certain plan of mine called Gedotrain was to get the same titles under Bunker comics done but without the collective energy and the real benefit of the Bunker comics. Namely I say that really its only right to bright the work on back into the now.

It will feature many stories-Egypt 99, Terra Mythiar and more. Maybe if you pay attention to recent posts some new stories will be added onto it and yet Wastelands 3047 will not at all. But to say it is a tragedy of how I was pulled away from the very spark of something great and threatened to belittle its true importance indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts