whispers.

Into the night cyberpunk black lounge
girls on the pools like whispers of night
and whispers of day like whispers of fright in
bat beat parade sway
all doing they new thing
into the night
I look at you
you look at me
could it become that we start a family in the whispers
in the whispers of the night. It was alright
to be of whispers in the night

I sit bright and I sit tight throughout the night and
yet get this right going on hard into the might
with you holding onto me tonight.
Whispers its not going to fail
and if you been
through hell its going to end well
this time with you; you a rocket girl
spend up to my heart
and if you knew and if you knew
I would start a new heart

Cause I am so elated I crossed into the night and when
we arrived home
and when we arrived home
the whispers said
we would not fail.
we would not fail
for what we want it will prevail
it will prevail and we will not be living in hell.

You wish it well. you wish it well and so
what in the night the motorcycle of what horse hours
I gave what horsepowers rode into the night escaping by day and wishing now for not to let it end
we collapsed in a bed and all alone all my doubts if not ours washed away alone.
To a humble adobe in the dead of the moon and then the sun we finally got it down.

Comments

Popular Posts