eclipse

Hurt you-this is my destiny
in the eclipse it is.
Hurt you; this is my destiny
in the eclipse it is.
Eclipse of the night things aren't ending
right
for a monster like you
you don't like popcorn
you don't like movies
then fuck you
because I got to get home
and be me
and one day have a real 
fucking family
not based on insincerity of
a cult race and face~a real 
family. I see the eclipse
I know it. I know it.
I see it.
What you see is not real.
Don't tell me how I feel
don't make things surreal
because now everything is in the reel
and this is a movie of my come back
from you and other bitches like you
trying to lynch me as the enemy
when I am human. this is not the 
1950s. Fuck you cunt; you could never make it to
the 2000s. The 00s with your lacking of understanding
of anything western or right of this land for people 
that truly understand. What even a fruit loop is like the 00s
I truly am at a lose. Hurt you; the fuck I am.

You have trouble realizing the damage I am dealing with-the fuck I am.
you seem to give a promise and then you break it cause
you got to be the one and right. and finally I am not saying goodnight
the fuck I am.Hurt? Who could be by some petty bitch and drama whore
dragging along their image in the face of "you". Just to reject it," they don't know
you-they only know theirselves".
All that "you"referencing another person just show how much you never
will have empathy for me.
Put this as it be; eclipse.
Put this as it be; eclipse.
No more smiling lips.
Put it as it be; eclipse.
No more. No more
smiling eyes and lips
devil eyes and devil whips
I believe I am done with your apoclayse on me and my character and feature future reality
its got to be over when I break through the eclipse and 
if I fight against your evil ideas against me and of me
I am down with it.
There is no other way I would have it.
I am that guy; the fuck am I
to even accept such bullshit.
Hurt you? A bitch has to have a heart to be hurt.
And not dreaming of secretive murder they hope they gain
knowledge of a better life of.....
monsters cannot be hurt just cry in the dirt 
when they are revealed and they fell the final hurt.

Comments

Popular Posts