The marketing effort.
I principally made graphic design my major in college; why because I have always been good at advertising things. Teachers and people have always complimented me on how my works could be used for advertisements. I decided that I really actually wanted to know how people created certain things we take advantage of every damn day for cereal boxes, to the outlook of tv shows and more even the fonts we use and just hoped graphic design would get me close to that answer.
I am just going to say that really a person only goes to school in graphic design not to learn shit but to have a degree that says they have experience and can do this and that and really; in the end of the day its up to you to gain skills and up to you to be successful but its kind of wrong when you pay for shit and in the end people just hate you, your work, have all these nifty get out of school privileges and still pass like never really show up to a class and steal pass just because they are a woman and liked by the professor and you really are not taught jack by any persons. A theft of your college personality, college outcome and college experience is what it is because some people want to act as if they are fucking kids when they are fucking fifty or just trashy people in general. One thing I regret about being a graphic design major is being nice to all sons of bitches a person should stamp out like the devil flame they are and report them to the academic services they giving little miss rosy too much leeway and a guy who does the same thing is basically kicked out of the class; a dangerous favoritism among other things no one in the real world who values education should support. Just tons of nasty students homophobic, making rape jokes, just trashy white people, trashy hispanics, trashy blacks, trashy asians and really trashy everybody who don't care how anything works the fuck at all.
I say I take the marketing effort seriously and people want to hate on me and yet steal my ideas.
In a particular graphic design campus had a certain convention they would never had designed anything in a box. Flattery is the best form of imitation right? I got called out for ever arranging my text in a box and having a different design and what did the teacher do who called me out for my " sin" do- two years after 2016 spring took the basic principles of the box and how the paragraphs appear and even the header and its orientation-applied it to a design and made it "fucking better". Seriously people out there stealing your fucking ideas and identity. Like a fucking 50 year old spain france lady with bad breathe fucking ripped my design. One can view the same pictures and see no similarity but one has to know the history of the department designed things and never was it in their convention to design things in a box. No or have words vertical at all.
I say that people made the trying effort to take any joy out of graphic design for me just because I so happen to be black and namely it should not be happening in this era and its not a right, destiny or a right of passage as some dullards sitting still in a graphic design class at a community college would think. It is seriously disrespectful for people to not only hate you but to then say your designs are shit to only use them and perfect their "direction" in their own gaudy misguided mannerism. Its sick to say that people think they can get away with shit just because they are teachers and these privileged students that for all the fuck in the world don't know how little a speck of nothing they are in the world.Obviously these people aren't smart enough to get further education to advance theirselves and by golly that it is on them because they want to know nothing graphic design is for and really can be reached by a touch of the button quiet literally. I like really learned how to create font from a fucking youtube tutorial in less than ten minutes and it only took a day to figure the rest out!
I am just going to say that really a person only goes to school in graphic design not to learn shit but to have a degree that says they have experience and can do this and that and really; in the end of the day its up to you to gain skills and up to you to be successful but its kind of wrong when you pay for shit and in the end people just hate you, your work, have all these nifty get out of school privileges and still pass like never really show up to a class and steal pass just because they are a woman and liked by the professor and you really are not taught jack by any persons. A theft of your college personality, college outcome and college experience is what it is because some people want to act as if they are fucking kids when they are fucking fifty or just trashy people in general. One thing I regret about being a graphic design major is being nice to all sons of bitches a person should stamp out like the devil flame they are and report them to the academic services they giving little miss rosy too much leeway and a guy who does the same thing is basically kicked out of the class; a dangerous favoritism among other things no one in the real world who values education should support. Just tons of nasty students homophobic, making rape jokes, just trashy white people, trashy hispanics, trashy blacks, trashy asians and really trashy everybody who don't care how anything works the fuck at all.
I say I take the marketing effort seriously and people want to hate on me and yet steal my ideas.
In a particular graphic design campus had a certain convention they would never had designed anything in a box. Flattery is the best form of imitation right? I got called out for ever arranging my text in a box and having a different design and what did the teacher do who called me out for my " sin" do- two years after 2016 spring took the basic principles of the box and how the paragraphs appear and even the header and its orientation-applied it to a design and made it "fucking better". Seriously people out there stealing your fucking ideas and identity. Like a fucking 50 year old spain france lady with bad breathe fucking ripped my design. One can view the same pictures and see no similarity but one has to know the history of the department designed things and never was it in their convention to design things in a box. No or have words vertical at all.
I say that people made the trying effort to take any joy out of graphic design for me just because I so happen to be black and namely it should not be happening in this era and its not a right, destiny or a right of passage as some dullards sitting still in a graphic design class at a community college would think. It is seriously disrespectful for people to not only hate you but to then say your designs are shit to only use them and perfect their "direction" in their own gaudy misguided mannerism. Its sick to say that people think they can get away with shit just because they are teachers and these privileged students that for all the fuck in the world don't know how little a speck of nothing they are in the world.Obviously these people aren't smart enough to get further education to advance theirselves and by golly that it is on them because they want to know nothing graphic design is for and really can be reached by a touch of the button quiet literally. I like really learned how to create font from a fucking youtube tutorial in less than ten minutes and it only took a day to figure the rest out!
I say my marketing has been hindered by so called "graphic design" for a while in the sense of people taking what is not theirs-the college experience and my work to folly that finally is over and I don't know about you but I rather not people being engaged to take new advancements they would have never taken but to spite you for being who you are as if to say that black people could never come up with good ideas. I say I am full of them and not by the merit of my skill color and its upmost importance. Its time to give a shake to the system of all the little faggots stealing shit that don't belong to them. In the future of herein I will be working to market ever more and more stuff and I know I will do much a better job than people who really don't care about why they are creating anything at all and just rest to be monkeys tooling around in an unnecessary and over expensive program of abode this and that and don't care how anything works. Waste of the mind and stealing people shit who you don't like as your own is not graphic design it is stupidity and thievery and it will market it as so because frankly that is what it truly is and monkeys who tool around like slaves cannot speak for theirselves even to give a defense to their actions nor care to because stealing people's shit and really putting a lack into graphic design is all they live for. Expecting solely everyone to be like them and do like them when they have experience higher than them that really don't merit the institution of learning just the paycheck that comes with it.
Comments
Post a Comment