Was taking to all the women fun?

I say I spent like some  9 months speaking to different girls out in the world. In the United States typically about 18 years old you are considered a woman but really; some people just don't grow up at all and never will. I cannot tell you how many 19 year olds I met when I was one or two years younger who were like very immature and if not to point out really trying so hard to be special they push anyone they really have a friend in deeming them to be insignificant. Its a common trend I say.
It has happened at least four times( there will be more on this later but not this article) or more and each and every time each girl thinks they are so special and doing nothing what anyone else is doing. One does not have to look around even to know they are not doing anything special even.

Taking to the women today is like talking to a brick wall that moves as if magic in the Harry Potter movies. They will pretend to get you and when they had enough of you move away and placate you to fly off by a "twick" of their hands snapping you off like a spin top. They learn the practice of spin from the news and people they are close to and will live to your face if they watch the news or have any political affiliation. They love to cast a spin that is horrendously immoral and undervaluing you as a person who has lived a life. I tell the truth; they just want you to be a monster for their hero incoming whomever that may be it can also be another women of their similar values who is a worse for wear person than they. Its all a cycle of self enjoyment, endowment in a dick women don't have naturally but is spiritually oriented in a demonic and so pure nasty manner and self manifestation of a reality that only exists for a persons self pleasure. So infatuated with putting people into the ground many women are and think its funny; that relatively one feels no wrongs writing things as they are.
To be infatuated by harming people is not something good to relish in and really is a sign of a crazy character to be honest. Relatively news and media and families and friends promote that the actions of certain women are just and right when they are harming to people in a deranged idealism. Let a man be fixated in causing harm to people by their appearance and their happnestance to be a woman or of this and that color; people immediately will call him a number of things. A rapist, a killer and a stalker among other things. We have social media stars today on instagram and else who push a toxic mentality of to be infatuated by harming or showing up people as what they aren't. Deemingly these social media stars don't have an education and everything is based on pure speculation if not hatred for individuals here and there just because they are male or female of this and that people. Pure speculation of their sort can only be based on their small rather tiny ideals of acceptable people to not bother and relatively these people might bask in an LGBT parade but it is as they say," just for the clout".

I really say that this mentality translates by media, social media and even now the main media to disastrous results. Its cool to generalize people and make fun of them and its cool to ignore them and not even attempt to converse with them when they are truly make a respectable effort to do so because they are a marked one by the tiny ideals of people a social media celebrity will oft note as cool or in the fringe to associate with or be with. People today so mongering to the opinions of these celebrities and granting them too much attention cause they work on the shape of their ass; really don't get what ever built society so far. That is to say not be a jerk who is very closed minded to other people and other opportunities and ways of being. Let me tell you one thing; only so many people can become instagram famous, only some many people can become youtubers and only some many people are to pass college. You cannot lambast people and their merits of their lives for following a path only which they can take. Some would say that herein, lambasting of instagram stars is what is happening here but I say to you in a quirk that instagram is not much a path in life but it is a path that people take but should not expect everyone to be taking or emphasis their work ethic views and their ideals are good when solely they are based on privileged,closed minded acceptance of people, hatred and mainly a lack of a real focus. Building up muscle mass in the ass and showing others how to be pretentious in doing so really does not help anything in the world but replicates a toxic mentality and personality. Many people are not going to succeed at college. For many people they have to be self driven to be successful and don't have the level of privileges of another person will ever have. Whole siblings are not going to do the work of college preparation for many people. People should not be trying to hinge that people are not worthy because they did not do this nor that of their same path  but be open and merit that people are people foremost and should not be treated as if a mutant mongrel to avoid just because they never went to college. They should be judged on their actions and their ambitions.

I say that what I saw in a year of talking to girls just hoping to be friends and nothing more really was all bunch of disappointments and when the girls knew they fucked up and their actions where not successful nor social appropriate; aimed for the gun to my head honestly. I try not to say this but folks in real life I am not a nice person. Not really and not out right. Only by the actions of seeing the error of being self centered and all through your own motions of how people are and who they should be realized it was best to attempt to be nice to people, talk to people and try to develop a sense of caring community. Namely it goes no distance to say regardless of what people did inappropriate like aiming for my head just because they messed up- I still believe that outreach and understanding people while being careful of people and your surroundings social to is the best way to go. Literally; being a jerk helps no one. I will say however giving you how I am in some ways not the full deal of heal nor the individual who will just take the punches; it got so sorely annoying to see people be so self centered and so misguided in anything what people their age actually do not because its cool but because its the fucking right thing to do. These people truly trying to make the world revolve around them as if they are truly not responsible for their actions and their mentality and behavior merits them the main character troupe through adversity with a character like theirs and mentality like theirs they are just going to succeed. They are not going to succeed because at some point they will no longer be seen as a cute or up and coming and will eventually be going to school with younger folks and believing they still need that youth chance will be a spur on the heels of the next generation over. Versus what the media actually says about generations; they are actually four to five years apart and not ten, twenty or even thirty year together. The people who were in highschool and went to the mall don't dress like the people who are now in highschool five years to four years after they graduate highschool. I once sat in a terrible art class( I tell this alot) and just watched these old folks with their own children want to make believe they are still youthful and with the youth choice. Such to say some people will choose to be burdens to theirselves and their success and relatively choose to carry unproductive choices because they as the narrator cannot go wrong when surely all the things they do in how they conduct theirselves and speak to people is totally wrong. What I will foremost is that a 60 year old adult babbling on like a fucking kid who solely believes they are so great when they are so wrong-bad mentality and character and lacking the resolve to truly speak to people without them being their minor character add ins-especially in an art class room where the assignment is to cut paper does not look cute at all and frankly some people if not already will get tried of it. Getting tried of it and hence conflict is borne. To say majorly the actions of many youths inspire future consequences in which they will act out in manners childlike, austere to be say they are right and will inspire hostility towards them and violence.

This being all said; the girls I met where all people who eventually will fall out of favor of being young and in the scene and just become people who really don't make anything good tick but everything to collapse in their own favor and that includes animosity they will get for behaving and being as they are. If one was to truly process what they were saying in the actions; surely no one could find the ideas in them like they were attempting to say in their speak, direct words and notions as if under the assumption that me being near them a male of the contexture they could take advantage of-they were at a fork in the road where if they did not put a so called " gun to my head" they would have to be engaged to me and marry me. Seeming as if they viewed theirselves to an ego centric importance that one cannot even say anything on their behalf or if they appreciate such ideas or not. A person trying to talk to people to make friends would not mind it at all if they kept it solely in their heads and not enact upon it as a real fucking thing. But people always choose to work up on their ambitions that I was more or less an item and not a person. A person who did not even be deserving to be spoken to when they had such hindered feelings. I say hindered feelings because many people today are just racist and self hating and some people just want to get lighter by every generation( this was a large discussion in my highschool full of blacks and hispanics for such a long time in the halls I also merit weren't safe because of many misguided youth always getting into fights because of this talk and argument as well as other things) and make an effort to write people off by their skin tone and appearance alone. I had really this ugly girl in my opinion tell me that I was not attractive by the standards of society. I say that in reality; I am so attractive not by own merits by how many people who are girls who always want to stare namelessly like deer.  I can compare them to deer because while they may stare at you they don't have the level of sosphication an adult has to come up to you and even speak to you. They basically if you don't speak to them and I say this from experience-it evolves into terror~ if you don't speak to them it evolves first into over fixation, next subtle ignorance of what only they feel which you start to feel them project things onto you and going out of their way to be a daily nuisance to you and third they start stalking you and try to make it seem as if you are wrong for appearing where they so also happen to appear. Next and finally most dangerous to a person's mental well being and not having to look over their fucking back or behind them -is that they spread rumors and rumors to people who are likely to attempt to beat you up for what motivation these rumors give them to act hostility and other things. I, in community college in one time period where I left too many people have their say about me when I was around- I felt so unsafe and so anxious at not only girls who once looked at me in curiousity but men and women as well who were influenced by what they had to say and was just a " game to get in". I had to cross a street to hide behind the tennis court to even get any form of peace or concentration to not freak out.

People go the distance to surely show they are interested and yet when they don't do anything of their own accord is because not that they are shy; it is because they want to blame their feelings on you. Essentially to be said; they cannot communicate, they refuse to talk to you, they live in their own reality and at one point spread rumors and lastly create danger for you~ these violently anti social and lazy moral people who can be said insane are just humps in your day and relatively just talking to them prevents all of what their rumors can do. And seeing to say a person does not want to be forced behind a tennis court cause they are afraid a mob of malicious people are going to harm them and when people look at you with a venemous look and their eyebrows solely entitled and intent on you-you realize no one is on your side and relatively have to fend off people who you know what their looks on their face mean, " the infatuation to hurt a person" are people you must deal with in talking to and attempting to reason with them or see why in the fuck they are looking at you like that. Namely to say; I never approached any of these girls yet  just a few but the reason to save my own ass. The toxic behavior of people spreads out like a string and if you don't spin the media certainly someone else will and cutting the chords is all you can do when no one is there for you and in this environment of a community college that was already proven by the time I hid behind a  tennis court.

No talking to the girls at the community college at either branch; near my highschool nor near the " white side" of town as it was called back in the day but somehow diverse in this day when basically anybody there on that campus was like a racist of KKK circle even if they were black or even found on the other side of town near the highschool branch and maybe even went to the highschool itself.
Great things I was actually hurt by is that going out my way to help people just made myself a large target for the person I was trying to help shot me through with bullets. One time; I tried to help this one girl reach the nook of comics and brought all the comics I had with me to the community college though not them all just to get her interested and perhaps a future customer as I intend to be a comic book creator and rather one of a company of my own making. She apparently did not have a car anymore. I don't know about you but people who really get into car incidents like twice a month or like every year or something probably never learned to drive well and just maybe one of those drivers who should not be driving even if they pay for car insurance. This girl seemed friendly but she smoked a vape and one of the newer kinds-the Jule or whatever its called cause I don't condone smoking. This girl really was an ass. She wanted to listen to people's problems but then she was also a problem. I thought by the time I saw her  next she was  my friend. And showed her the comics as this was the third time I saw her and she seemed happy though her response was underwhelming as if playing along in a game she was no longer interested in playing. Despite this thought I had made a new friend. I could not be more wrong; the girl simply dashed away ever noticing me the other time she saw me  as if she had gotten too close. Like many people I ever met or actually go to meet because I am interested in them and not to save myself from their social trouble; this girl was bad company and really did not know how they just weren't going to make it. The girl worked at some pub or bar and wore her shirt one time and talked about graphic design as if she knew it by how helpful it was to make the shirt. I had to cringe that one time internally as I say really in real life I am not a nice person. She this girl; never knew what was coming to her if ever to be said of what  her lacking academic schedule ever did say about her and her efforts. I understand you have to pay for things but there is fucking financial aid even in a community college. Taking two freaking classes and thinking you are eventually going to get somewhere after four semesters does not work out. You would only have taken eight classes and never be anywhere near graduating and to say about financial aid you probably should not use it at a community college. To say this girl thought she was like in highschool and everything was just doing to work out if she kept trying. No matter to say that really the girl thought she was doing something by taking the most minimal of classes in which a person only does at the end of their time at a college even.  Compelled by her lack of free thought being employed to this bar/pub thing making her think that she was some type of professional who used graphic design even just because her pub warranted shirt was a product of it' posed to me what I even was doing with her at the time. Yet I refused to solely debase her on these essential thoughts that were a real warning sign and maybe should have just chosen to separate from the girl. But for all things mannerable there is a way about things.

Surely this girl could not know the way about things; the next day I saw her~ she walked into the building smoking and confident-only stopping to when she got in. Seem to look at me with an indifferent look that I have seen that people despise you for ever having a sexual nature that everyone else does have and really thinking out of context about it as if a weapon upon them to avoid. A way that is so projecting that by the time you see it this time if you had not seen it on the heavy lynchers campus of this particular community college were people make the effort to single you out~ sons of bitches is what you curse these people who tried to be friendly with and communicate with realizing they are just a devil incarnate. Basically tossing your could be friendship in the trash and expecting you to be punished by a crime they have only created in their lack of real means to speak to people or behave their age-let's put it like that. To say that even people who seem like good people and talkers are just trash underneath when truly a vaping device is a sign of immaturity; the lack of commitment to school is a freaking warning sign of volatile passive aggressive behavior that one deems they are are so shy-they can erase a person from mattering because they seem insignificant by what they value as insignificant in people.Namely to say I was so pissed at this person not even saying hello or anything after talking to them all those times and bringing her books because her car broke down and she could only go home to school and to work and not the bookstore!!! So pissed I yelled out at them. They continued up the stairs. I mean I cursed them. She went up the stairs as many haunty people did in the past in this community college but I knew she was never near the level of academic achievement of much anyone at this school to act as if she was doing shit and treating people like shit for ever trying to help her and having heart beyond the fringe of academic quarry.  To say this girl wanted to act as if she already was going to be successful but lacked everything that success entails even good morals and even good character. Could never see the integrity of friendship or being a friend and really just wanted some one to bab on about her car troubles. Namely folks I don't own a car and so really I could have stopped her at the start and slapped her across the face and pushed her off the railing into the bushes like pick her up and put her there but people there is an order to things and you don't  overtly assume things about people that hinders you from actually recognizing who they truly are. I listened. I treated her like a person and even inside what that girl will never know gave her many chances. I did not discriminate against her just because she smoked and I hate people who smoke especially youth today. I said nothing at the misconception of graphic design that angered me making graphic designers nothing but tool monkeys for design needs of companies and not people. I did not blame her for my own shortcomings and would not have it any other way. Yet this person out of the blue changes stance to be one of these progressive imbeciles who thing being stupid and a jerk and also what can be considered evil in believing they are shy when they choose to not talk to people they look intently rather at. Namely her one act in that one moment determined that all the chances I gave to this one person were wasted and the true benefit was that truly while I gave them a chance they would never give  me a chance with their lack of knowledge of how anything of success in college works. And for fucks name, everyone ~ even bad students know its not taking two classes a semester when you have not put in any work prior that grants you a degree or certificate. Yea fuck me because I don't know anything and just as you say just no one really but a tool for you to use. No; never in fucking hell.

To answer the original question was taking to all the so called women fun? No; it was not. A person rather spend some quality time alone for all that trouble but for me I kinda of did not have a choice; it was a merit of survival to check these people who stare ensuring they doubt their clarity of passive aggressive violence and in all purity don't get to continue onward their insane self driven train to cause you social harm. It was not fun at all when no one should have to be speaking people down from pointing guns  at them. Guns in the most socially literal sense of targeting someone because you don't know how to act.

Comments

Popular Posts