The things I have seen erased away.

There have been terrible things and I have seen things that make me question-do devils really exist and if so find their entertainment trying to get a mob to form to kill you? I remember not too long ago back in 2017- I would sit at these benches at a community college and so fucking people would be giving me the devil eye and the all ever curses from their hearts and souls that I would be lynched or some sort of evil that prescribes that I be kicked and then killed and on the way down from the kick hear many of their inhumane screams. These people later wiped out by a flood. Ain't that biblical?
Just sitting on a fucking bench minding my own fucking business and then these dumb cunts want to try and push some dumb imagery as if I am not welcomed and that I am so type of trash to be taken out with the garbage. Not a good place even. These people never showed their face but the next people worse.

After floods the damned snakes come in and they just threaten anything that has a real focus and literally cannot aspire to have any social skills or any restraint to not be a fucking fool in public. I bet it makes many parents proud to know they have raised damned idiots who cannot control all that is wrong inside and act like feral dogs when people tell them hello. Its honestly pathetic and simply all these people want to act as if hero and judge and believe in their own hype for doing the bare minimal too much. Just stay the fuck at home on a fucking couch and see how special you are then-because certainly some folks just want to act as if they are at home or at home on a fucking couch and/or at home and at a fucking couch and fucking quite literally.. Its literally to say that many people just don't know where to get broke  in their ambitions to bring theirselves up by picking on people whom seem the least number and they can do whatever. Thinking they and their little feigned experience can craft a stranger into the tool they want. Its sick and honestly- a good sum of people lost from the sensible world.  Walking around in their damn pajamas and sleeping anywhere they can. If to say all the children adults just want to skip around and believe they are doing something so great but really cannot even grasp what people at their age did just four to five years ago and yes-they did not choose to sleep anywhere but at least try to be fucking productive.

At least five different groups I have come across and the most recent one gave me little comfort that what happened of the past of a racist mob attitude just could not happen again and if not to a large degree it would happen with the level of complacency of many of these people. Yet to say a person does not live for people but they might seek to evade become a real target in which people press hatred or violence or target to kill. I say that really I have in all this time of talking to people been bested by the notion that at any type people would hold these unfounded biases and seek to purge me from living and shakingly; people who dare glare at you as if you don't belong are really not good people who will not but attack you when the get the permissions or the gall. Living under the suspicion of constant terrorism I am and for many people they have come to accept that this is apart of life? Many institutions I say are responsible for this attention to attitude and its many places of education and else so clean and innocent of " controlling people". Such to say people on their privilege merit they are bastards o get solely what they want truly violence and passive aggressive notions that translate to violence if not mental sickness to create violence in the flick of a wrist and people who hardly speak by choice and not introverts and all into their tech are simply just people who are very adept in being people who have the tick of a harming to the public mob and if not harming to many individuals. Yet all these people must be cute in their unhinged terrorism that never goes recorded and never goes with a say in the school's colorful packaging imagery.

Comments

Popular Posts