New plans for the Hokey Fellows.

Not a long time ago  decided to do two volumes for many particular series. I can say to you that effort will quickly be done and so must try to find something better to replace that effort. As of so far have completed the Supreme and Runecaster second volumes.-the other works will not take long but a month to two weeks to do. What my ideal goal of of course now is to focus on Mindgames and Dream One Newyork.

I say I have done alot of works and really not had the time to process anything. Just taking some off time from stuff to continue doing it well. One thing to do in this time is to color art pieces and relatively learn new things. I come to find that many people just rather avoid certain art styles as things they would offer any money to and it only shows how people really don't get art and just want to be mindcontrolled loons who believe in anything as long as it matches a reach idea of what they think art should be. Unlike many people; I surely don't market myself just off of art alone and seriously everything is not about art but its a problem when people just refuse to accept your art as art even. Not very much covered on this site is how much I veer away from the mindcontrolled focus of modern art- I don't do fanart. If I do a character that exists in another story; I make a story of it. I don't manipulate people into buying my shit just because I make a colorful fanart of things and other trends too. I am saying it is manipulating when these people aren't artists and don't have the clear perception of how many people have a mob focus when it comes to art and doing it- and how they would likely get negative perceptions when they try to sell their art which namely would never be up to the standards of the mob unless they just happen to have a style the mob likes.

I have been to say that doing things as a business works out more in not manipulating people on fucking fanart trends and all this and that. I read many manga. I read much manga before it becomes popular via an anime for others to watch or read about or even trash. I read much comics and graphic novels and webcomics many people would not. I watch many fucking popular shows and media. There would be so much to do and profit from on riding the fanart wave but guess what; I don't do that. MK MZODERN easily could have been from the start about fanart and manipulating people but I see that as a dishonest way to even be just to make some money. I rather do things in a honest way and actually work on original ideas and things in a more certained honest manner. No one could ever be proud of hiding behind others works when they have a story to tell. And I am saying everyone has a story to tell even artists.

This year so far has been the most difficult  in dealing with people or lets say " women". I am sure people would take it the wrong way I said what was clearly on my mind but let me be blunt; women today just trash their own once promising and forgiving platform and the place of LGBT and women oriented art communities has just become a clusterfuck that blames men for ever daring to exist! Damned them even being artists even. Damn them being alive. And frankly fuck if they have anything to say about what makes them uncomfortable and never infringes on women's rights. The little close knit communities on Twitter are just made up of women and men who kiss up to said women- I could never be friends with in real life and never would want to engage in any tenants of their community. I am saying I have a problem with the Visible Women tag as it assumes foremost too much about art and that everyone got this cute style and that is what art on the net is even and namely assumes that women are so underprivileged they don't have these money making accounts  or that they otherwise weren't seen. Kudos; I already know all these damned accounts already and really just seeing them on this tag just gives them more advertising merit than they already got. Namely what else can I say here?  People ultimately assume there are successful men artists with these heavy follows. Guess what? Of all the popular accounts you will find anywhere on social media-they are all women. I don't see many men with much follows because guess what-their art style is not going to be this glossy uproar that people of the mob like. Namely what I saying is that Visible Women solely just does not realize how much it reinforces negative ideas about art by being only for one art style and one group of people-women. Where men don't have any sort of giddy community or particular art style or any frame of fucking unity to even make a tag and really the tag shows how great many of these top trending artists are really different from the realities of art for men and other women who don't fit the mold into their damned communities. I am saying there is a problem where every fucking artist on the fucking tag of Visible Women has the same fucking character from My Hero Academia and really lacks the originality artists are to have. To point it out really for ya; Visible Women and the current top ring people are burning the whole image of art to the ground. You could compare them to the loggers of the amazon rainforest. They burn just for theirselves and underprice their artwork just for theirselves just to get some tiny amount of money. While impacting positions they-the people of the market should not buy anything from anyone least its underpriced and glossy.

If you watched the Neo Yokio Christmas special; in the special one character who is rich commands that no one buy anything for the holidays but come to see his show. What does this statement do? No one visits the stores on the holidays and really a minor character loses his job and then possessed by a demon who later when killed floods the city.  Artists today are among some of the most uneducated-immoral and unresponsible to their true community instead of these little subgroup here or there that really don't matter for all the sake of money. They basically would create unfavoritable market conditions just because something is good for them and they just want everyone in on their little holiday show. Even that show has to end and eventually all the caught fish not welcomed to respect art and fend for its worth in the proper amounts of money just go free with the assumption that in their buying experiences they should always disrespect the artists by giving them low sums for glossy art and no recognition it needs any worth of money if its not of this glossy worth. Basically just telling people its okay to repurpose others artwork and not value art is what modern artists are doing with the little folk trending tags and whatever of low price concerns. I don't need to tell you that people don't take many folks art seriously and the people behind the artworks don't take their artwork seriously nor anyone's elses as they would yell at people not to spend money at the holidays and cause people and whole industries to collapse in any money they can gain by actual proper means.
I mean the artists today so weak willed they can not set up things up properly and cut corners to attempt money on a very sad ration of living. Which is offering good works for less than their true worth and potential. Doing things just to make chunk change that don't make a good art industry online! Solely believing too much into their own hype and their own beliefs one can say that they really don't even have a hand in. You can do all this fanart and all this other shit and just really your colorful identity is just a badge that says " I am special". These people don't advocate for anything and really don't do anything to merit they really care about their own " beliefs". They basically don't do anything for what all they believe and frankly in the same mismanagement of their own role of identity in the so called "rights crisis" they constantly reflect on-mismanage to sell their art properly or even a conductive manner. 

If I was to say to you that these people give art a bad name; they necessarily don't but their practices just drag things into the ground where they cannot pick up in the future. Namely to say at some point society will get tried of these individual artworks that relatively have no real meaning or some said meaning and just expect everyone who is an artist be some type of movie oriented ambitious fellow or something artists just don't want to do. I have tried to be apart of the modern art scene and I have learned much about it~ making money online from art is only for malicious people who run a fucking industry into the ground, have the similar fucking styles and are all women. I am saying that I don't believe these communities and this art online folk are all that art has to offer in the world and necessarily I could never be friends with such folk nor really inspired by them. My art comes from a place that is genuine and built on a foundation and not manipulation. To say is it truly fair for artists when you have a large majority ruining all the online chances to get money at all? Or pushing with trends and notes and beliefs they don't belong on the net? I am saying I don't do art for the sake these people exist and their really poor way of doing business and keeping up conventions.  I do art because I am my own person. Only in a toxic community space that has been created my artists does a person even have to say they are their own person.

Many people who will never be these glossy artists will always look down on their abilities and artworks just because they will never be in the same art style as the majority. Many people will lose hope because of all these glossy people acting as if they are the only fucking merit of art that exists to receive money from. My future plans are just a continuation of past plans. I was trying to inspire a model based on modern artists but realize I am just not these people and would never be an artist because of them. I get only and any sum of money from writing; you should know on this blog. In the past I have focused on that and it has turned out well and I plan on heading back in that direction but this time integrating my comics into the folds of it all. I am just saying I gave the way of today a try and it seems it will be the future's yesterday. Rather something not appealing to what people can call a success in the future. In short I have better agency as myself than trying to be in with the limited grasp of wants community who will never really be people who by their own characters and beliefs reach their dreams. It would be pricing myself short to continue to adhere that modern artists are relevant when really everything they do is everyday and ordinary. They don't have good meanings behind their art, nothing is a challenge, they make too many excuses and namely don't find any new solutions to do things like comics. The challenging aspect of what this site even stands for I realized is missing following these people. Just going to go back to subjects that are actually interesting and support the ideal of enjoyment, artistic betterment and people having pride in their artwork especially when its not this general glossy internet art kind.

Comments

Popular Posts