I See Modern 1.
Hazzah! Finally, have completed the first I See Modern Magazine. I ought to say that the effort has been quiet an adventure and somewhat a burden these last five years. Countless versions that I never had much strength amongst all the obligations and other works to publish especially with some of the worst things happening to you. I made the effort into a pdf. It will only be available for a short while at this link.
I really put some minimalistic behind the magazine as it was important just for it to get out. Literally, just to get it out was a major feat over these five years and yea-those in your social groups from school don't necessary help with that. The link will only stay open until 2 pm tomorrow. Heck, you can even download it but its still my property so don't go selling it as your own work or anything of such-which would be stupid as there is a reference to this site on the last page and would be just getting me possible alerts someone is stealing my content( people would figure out you did not write or make the magazine).
After that point tomorrow; the work will only be available on Patreon.
Comments
Post a Comment