Monday Sept 19 to October 30th
Back in fall 2016; the weekend after the 13th which I was injured-I tried to continue the idea I was working with. Somewhat Metromoons was born from this ideal as I wanted to get a better understanding of something that had been afflicting me for a while then and maybe even longer and you'd just not even know it was happening. After this weekend, which I did have to fight to create Metromoons and somehow got lost from the focus by Sunday afterwards as I my rude parents yanked me into doing a duty in which was just a waste of your time and you were not doing anything but appeasing their cowardly sensibilities-let's put it like that. I am to say some people just don't have any sympathy for what people could be going through and let's just say I was forced to refrain myself from the great anger I felt at my parents. I should not have been so down in the first place( but that is where people put you in life when you put too much faith in them- I mean literally women who are just false in their nice premises and are worse than the run of the mill antagonistic folk). Anyways, that Monday the 19th I believe-I had set on some objectives.
Those objectives were to simply work on some drafts at the school in between classes. On this particular day which was a Monday and then Wednesday was when I had a class that was called, "Interactive Digital Media". This class was so early in the morning. Sometimes you could get there early and sit at the top of what was called the PAC building and it had tables and parasols and just watch the mist and the misty community college grounds. Other times you could go after class and yes, tons of people-annoying ones would be there. Often I never sat there much after a time-about October unless it was early in the day/morning and no was there. Notably one of the last times I went there was on the last day of October which was Halloween. You see, I like to use this spot that overlooked everything to overlook this next part of the story( as it actually began with the Sketchbook drawings earlier). I would say why did I ever stop coming to a certain place. Because a certain type of egregious people would keep showing up there.
The first real annoying person and yes, annoying enough I drew them in for that day's record of Dessacrow Academy( where I drew one picture of a happening from real life) was a person just gearing their head in some fantasy where they knew me and I knew them and we were enemies. Rather I was the villain and they were the hero. That is the air they gave off and really much, I don't know why people seem to think I am so special in the first place. Oh, there is only one thing that I could think of-its because of my skin color! They, just were unrelenting and I was not really paying attention to them but made the mistake of looking at them as they came up the stairs with a black haired and chubby friend. In case you are wondering the person in question was basically a person who was in all likely hood black. They just had light skin and almost red brown hair that was kinda of wavy. They were obviously one of those people of highschool who think they own everything and that they are the "it" at a community college but never realize that they are there because they could not get into a higher level college. I mean some people come to the community college to lessen the load of debt and other goals and ambitions. This person just had it out for me just because I looked young. I was three years older than then by then if they were 18 years old. I was 21 at the time. I just kept my eyes on my work but then you realize you were already having a hard time why should you even be forced to act differently because some crazy angry person comes to sit at another table.
Every once and awhile I would hear the person talk about me to their friend, " that guy" and then ," that boy..ya, ya,da, da", (some people just like to talk) and glare at me. I am to say that really they were disgusted by me because I guess certain people just hang around white people all the time and never realize any groups of people as people or learn what they are about and who they are. The thing of the time is that there would be this strange tension everytime this glare that kinda of did make me very cautious and yet afraid when I would look up. I really thought of this person in my age group. I mean they were just three years younger than me. But from my current experience, I realize that they were just brutually naive and just thought from their learnings of being civilized the behavior of what they were doing was merited to them to keep their idea of supremacy. Their boyfriend eventually came. I basically stayed in place after the interactive class for two hours and only at the end of the two hours did this woman and her boyfriend leave. This guy was a redhead and yes he was white. He was so friendly to his woman and her friend. The guy as soon as he glared at me and I continued to look at him as he entered the place, because I was not going to just peer back into my work like some bitch. This guy just looked angry at me. These people were so blissfully in their love and their friend was so along with their bullshit. I mean; I felt as if I was interrupting a teen drama by being there. Campy assholes realize certain people exist; would be the episode title. This guy was just defensive of his girl and they kept on whispering shit to each other. Eventually they just kept on talking occasionally and glaring at me as if some eyesore and I just kept on ignoring. I was doing my best to focus on my work as it was the only way I could see to better my situation of course.
There was another group of people there who were talkative as well but at least they were not aiming at me and this conniving woman was not out to launch their boyfriend on me from some set of internalized racist ideas. I basically was having a very hard time. I was working thrice as hard to stay focused and then maybe a fourth. The two groups being the detractors outright. The body condition, emotional pain and just pain where to be the conflated third. The fourth of course would the pain in your head for what you were going through. Things of these natures; just got worse and frankly-if you were being subjected to alot of pain. Especially the physical and emotional; would you even stay in a place where people will wait to try to inflict such pain or remind you of it. Nope, I just eventually left that place on a somewhat mystical morning of Halloween. I would meet some woman of a mystery in the fog and yes-she wore a mask so I am not sure to this day to who she really was. Anyhow, some people just don't know how to behave at all.
I would continue the rest of the month basically doing a lesser potential of what I was originally intending to do. Doing a bunch of works at any time I was given the chance and going from place to place in doing them. I think that I will work on a map of what I did and where it was done just to illustrate what I was doing in fall 2016. Yet let's just say some place I would go to where hostile because of the type of people who would gather. Maybe next up will explain the different locations that were in fall 2016 where I drew.
Comments
Post a Comment