8/9 points to be included in fall 2016.
a person is lonely
I would be very, very, very and very lonely during that whole time and it would never much cease. I basically had to do everything by myself albeit emotionally crippled and also just stressed out to the point of physical damage by a certain revelation.
No matter what you do you cannot crack the puzzle to have good social relations.
Nope, no matter how hard you tired or even sought to have good social relations-you usually were caught up with the wrong people and never were with much courage or strength to speak to those that mattered.
Heavy racist idealisms.
Many people were racist at a community college, a certain four year one as well and very much were very hostile towards me including teachers and the staff of schools.
Social aggression from odd fellows.
Many people tried to get up on me because of internalized or just plain racism. I mean, you could not be in peace anywhere and some people literally should look around and realize that they are fucking nuisance and not ever who they are targeting-that is they are projecting. Many people were great projectors.
The graphic design department was faulty and racist.
Yes, the graphic design department at the community college favorited too many certain people and distanced theirselves from helping others. Namely, this type of discrimination was not race based but still unfair. It namely targeted working class people who literally did not have the skills to succeed at school and where just "punishing them" for trying. Unless they actually studied theirselves like many already did-they would fail out and just be treated like shit. The person over it was a racist and really much hired other racists too and what is more is that in the ending of things gave his children more benefits than anyone else.
There were many women I came across and most I did not speak to.
I did not risk much speaking to any more women knowing the clouds over my head from previous attempts in fall 2013 and what just happened on September 13. A person would be shell shocked and forget reasoning to talk to people who weren't beneficial if they ever spoke at all. Yet there were good people and also problematic ones-mainly problematic ones.
I had to hide at the back of the school
People were being too aggressive and so I basically had to go into the back of the school to be in peace. What a Trump win does to America; vindicates people who are only monsters at heart.
Finding time to do your art
I found time to do my necessary work on comics in between classes and these were long time periods. Yet people just looking at you mean as if they were to do you harm-got you distracted.
Everything had to be completed on the page you started.
My general rule since I was trying to scavenge progress in creating comics was to basically freaking create ideas in terms of pages. Basically no page was able to be without being completed. If I started a page-it was completed just minutes later. You really did not have time to go back at all.
These points have been gathered from the previous 2019 review and I note that they are important to the story/were important.
Comments
Post a Comment