Summerhouse three parter done.
The 3 part story for Summerhouse is essentially finished. The story develops the characters a bit more around the theme of team work and introduces new characters that will add into the story as it goes on. I very much how the long format here gives more time and depth to things. I really did have to utilize placing the elements of the story in the appropriate serials and tried to not make one serial too long. The effort ate up all my remaining paper for the moment as it was not a four page comic. I thought I would take some time to invest in making a longer comic to establish Summerhouse. No other comics have as long pages as Summerhouse and well simply if I was to make the story of Summerhouse, it literally had to be told past a few pages to even work as an idea. This story is truly different than the rest and I feel a great fulfillment in accomplishing these last few parts.
I would count this as the first successful full comic of the work in that it represents the original ideas of the work from 2009 and really makes all my hard work and sacrifices worth it! I won't be covering the rest of the work on the site in public because that would be a conflict of interest. Should I be telling people vital things about the ending of a work? I don't think so; the ending should not be spoiled. I will post after the work is completed on this site however. Then maybe later record my notes. I think I will start recording the process of my works for a more visual look into things.
Comments
Post a Comment