Enough Facebook.
I am just to say Facebook and Instagram are two of the worst places to even be at. Literally some scammer tried to praise my works and then pester me to dm them. I was nice to them only to assess what type of threat they were as there has been a person repetitively pestering me on Instagram and has these different stolen accounts. All these accounts obviously come from Africa and some ass is always trying to pretend how they envision white women to be and steal their fucking images. Its so fucking annoying! And Instagram and Facebook won't do anything about them. This person today crossed a line. Dare commenting on my work just to push their ill advised game. I really think I will be building a case against how negligent Facebook which runs Instagram is with its scammers and how it handles it. Just incompetence drives forward on how Facebook runs things. They vindicate scammers and criminals when its apparent that they are the such! Ugh, I literally will remove my instagram account because it has just become too much.
Comments
Post a Comment