MK MZODERN Bulletin ForAnother Time.
When I was going through the great hardship of fall 2016, a many of things were for another time and especially those of my real creative efforts. Because of a very bad injury, I was forced to do not up to my full potential as I wanted to. Ultimately my plan was to have a bunch of seed works based on the aesthetic and storytelling of animated music videos of a certain cool color type to a launch an entire new effort of many different comics begin created( basically ones I had missed in summer 2016, ones I felt I needed to make up and those from summer 2016). A person was looking for the way to find an "inspiration cure" or cure their tiredness and lack of enthusiasm. Included within this group where works I did in Austin, the Donut girls, some highschool adventure story( led to Teens vs Witches), some drawings of original ideas, magazines of a sort and there were to be some ideas around a thematic theme in which I felt was of the time and since my trip to Austin( if you read earlier).That all did not work out. Maybe because the whole premise of my plan was built around getting back to a stupid university for some people who were there and to honestly talk down those who literally were preying on me. The truth of the matter the main inspirations of the plan were basically just pitfalls of anything good you could ever accomplish for yourself because namely they hated you( this is why I include the context of fall 2013 to explain certain people). So I am to say that the plan of mine was basically suspended. I was essentially just forced to carry out the later element to keep ground. There was a certain aesthetic that changed as time did. Some to say inspiration went off the rails and I could very much not control the pace as I would have liked. Many styles of artwork were created because of this and my continued efforts to make art. One of the most important things to come out of the two combined things and events was the effort to make line paper an asset to printmaking as I have recently begun to do. Here on this bulletin you find certain things from September 13 to October 30th in which I was truly holding back.
September 13th; the original plan was to basically make Titan Andy Andy Titan, during the school day-the art teacher basically hindered me from drawing the work which led to me holding it for later and suppressing the urge to work on it then and there. The print in which you actually saw was based on the original very much. The woman ahead of the dude was a new character at the time.
MM Culture I See Modern magazine; In the time around September 13 and for at least three weeks had been practicing a new method and basically when it was to be done I was going to make a magazine including the works of Grothermen, E037 Harksvye, Revengers and Roman Girls.
Time to rest; Truly, one had been working pretty much from the spring to the summer to the fall with no end in sight. A true rest would have been nice and would have allowed much of many mental anxieties and angers just vanish. Ah, the power of rest. I still have not really gotten that rest. In fact a certain issue on the 13th just overtly enlargened such things which was not very good for my mental health but the many "intelligent" people out there don't care about that.
Time to really work out personal matters; I am too a person and really people never seen to give ever the merit or the fact that they went too far and got too into a person's space. Not realizing that everyone has their personal issues and that you being potentially revealed to be the cause of many bad things( to which you have no real proof then until it truly is as revealed) just does not make your humanity's advocate but a piece of utter shit. I am just to say many people don't realize how counterfeit their whole premise of "niceness" is when they are just overtly crappy individuals.( fall 2013 things and upward can be included here)
MM culture magazine 2 and other magazines; I had so many magazines planned after the first MM culture magazine. The 2nd magazine, I was working on when the incident happened. Nope, I did not want to include that in the magazine and really much it was not for those personal type of matters.
Continuation of "seed works"; I would have liked to carry on the art pieces I did in earlier August, the Donut girls and the highschool type effort and other original ideas instead of being rushed on and forced on like I was just to keep my plans going. Whilst today, have carried on some ideas like the Donut Girls and Teens vs Witches( highschool type effort)-it is not enough to what the effort was supposed to be. Truly have heightened the selection of works included within this group of " seed works" in the modern day but it is not of the same inspiration of the past.
Make comics for the Neoethic style; I would have liked to create some comics beside the Neoethic one for the Neoethic style. Its the type of progress you were ultimately cheated out of. Technically; all the works that were made in fall 2016 after the start of October where Neoethic styled works in part because of the ambition in the Neoethic style to make unique prints. Ones that I make today. Essentially in part all works since October 2016 are either in the Neoethic or in part utilize the style from its print making intentions with another style and/or styles.
Bat Beat Parade collection; I wished I actually put more effort into the Bat Beat parade collection of October 2016 I believe. I later revamped the works in spring 2020 but really there was a special behind these works which could have been greatly expanded then and there would be no question to what it was about then.
Spider Girl study; On October 30th or whenever Halloween was at the end of October, I did try to redraw a comic of Spider Girl in which I own. I don't think people would know the title but I wish I got to spend more time behind doing that work however, really much at the end of October is when things started to become chaotic.
Truly if given a chance and mainly probably by my own accord; I would settle each one these things I held back for how badly I was injured.
Comments
Post a Comment