The denizens of the art class.

 felt disgusted

beget with idiots

I want to be free in this life

free of these blumin lumin

loser hoes and their fucked up woes

you are 50 years old-you should be over highschool by now!

 How many things you could have seen but your put your head

head in the sand.

I am done with donesos in their second chance highschool promise

land.

I mean, it ended-that place you lived in;

highschool before the civil rights era or just around

cause that's how old your ass is.

To not give a damn how silly you look

looking like a dainty promise child

of the race hating bigot ballin kind

you never made up yourself into anything

and your republican congressmen will never help you

and if that is all you could have become then it was not much

in the end. Because the republicans are wack and out of touch.


Felt digusted being around blumin lumin

idiots

never will be around them again.

Never again.

Comments

Popular Posts