MK MZ the first reflection; emotional intelligence gained.

   I think I found the first post in which I actually talk about the past or at least the past of MK MZODERN up to the date of September 11 2015. I did not even talk about many surrounding things that happened to me personally or affected the work back in those days. Just posted an incomplete picture. It was not until October 2015 where I just could not take the abuse from the school system and just "social" people that I realized I could not hide my truth any longer. The real story of things; it all had to come out and I would fight against those who just wanted to keep on repressing my side of things. I think that people really started to recognize the blog in 2016  to be an issue to them. There may gave been some other posts speaking about social whatevers just rarely, once or twice before this time period. I realize; really how greatly; I was really disregarding the true purpose of my works here. To really tell the whole picture of development you just cannot hide the feelings and the real circumstances. I was just being led on greatly by the premise of many people being good or worthwhile when really they were rather abysmal people.

    Persons whom you would not want to be near if you had a chance. Would life be so much better if I did not keep everything in and did not keep focusing on these trash people? Yes, it would have been but yet you really cannot get to the bottom of things when you refuse to confront them. It was October when I quit the blog of MK MZ until the remainder of the year of 2015. I realized after a very hard situation and just a lack of representation and even a fuck given to me and my needs as an individual of mental, emotional and purpose-that I woke up. Namely if you have been following this blog earlier last year restarted the blog in sort from the time period of the start of 2016 when and where Mindgames was created. That event basically restarted the blog and a whole another era began.  I am to say that everything has an ending and the unearthening of the following post is frankly the end of the longhaul revamp that has lasted some months. I mean, I have remade Mindgames, Egypt 99 and Shark on Campus which were all works from truly from throughout the start of 2016 till the summer.  I realize I experienced a great emotional apathy at that point and those points and just did whatever to get results but of course, these works of Mindgames, Egypt 99 , Shark on Campus and Technogothica were meant to get the feelings out. Things did not get better; people seemed to read my stuff and just push their baseless claims-they were the oppressors playing innocent( here is looking at you Facebook because you clearly like bullying innocent people when wrongs clearly are happening even on your fucked up platform). Alas, self expression has never stopped and it will not stop going into the future.

    The ability of self expression is a must folks and that is why I will accomplish the Sketchbook effort. You need to know the real details behind my works. You need to know truly without a doubt a human writes behind these things. Let us look back at the probably first self reflection post of MK MZODERN.


Comments

Popular Posts